LOSTDOG IS A SCAMMER

Old 06-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Angry LOSTDOG IS A SCAMMER

All i have to say is this guy is all bad to deal with. i recently made an agreement to trade a item straight across with this guy and we agreed to ship the same time. i was well aware thats hes been posted as a bad dude to deal with by a few other guys on this site but the item i was trading wasnt really expensive so i wasnt real worried. when i had shipped the item i included a tracking number so he could obviously see whn the package would arrive. as a full 24hous passed i had prob sent out 4 PMs asking him for the tracking number to the package he shipped, i was ignored. the next day he had recieved his package(total 2 days of shipping keep in mind) so instantly wrote him another PM asking again for the tracking number to the package he shipped and i informed him that mine had already arrived. 6 hours later i get a PM from lostdog telling me (" Sorry I didn't anticipate the box showing up so quickly. I am out of town closing on a new house. Will be back in Houston wednesday evening and will ship then sorry. Figured would take 4-5 days o receive"). . i sent him a PM back saying you should have shipped it the same day, and how were you clueless the the package showing up so fast when i paid for a tracking number that shows you its arrival date. so at this point i tried to play the nice guy and just wait it out. i was well aware at this point i would never see anything from this guy and that i was ripped off. Well low and behold when he got home 2 days after we talked he PMs me to say("" I have been waiting to respon to you because I got home yesterday evening expecting a package on my porch that was not there. Someone got off with the package or one of my neighbors did me a favor and is holding it for me. Waiting to get home from work to ask neighbors"".) i instantly new this guy was bullshiting me. at this point i blew up on this dude and caught him in a lie several times . Lostdog was clueless that i work for the postal service so at this point i called the Houston branch that delivedrs the mail in his location and i had talked to his actual mail carrier, his carrier tells me that he handed the package personaly to lostdog and that he recieved it just fine LMAO. So basactly this guy is a piece of shit and a scammer. hes now telling me that his part he was suppose to send me isnt working now< go figure after hes already got his goods the parts he promissed me doesnt work. hes telling me hes gonna send me 50$ for the item he recieved from me but you and i both know that will never happen. this guy just keeps dragging the situattiong out rather than doing the right thing and paying me now.
SO, I RECOMEND NEVER TRADING, BUYING, OR EVEN SELLING ANYTHING TO THIS GUY. IF YOU EVER GET A PM FROM HIM TELL HIM TO EFFF OFF.

Last edited by MeadowMuffin; 06-23-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: spell check
Old 06-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 353 (100%+)

Not to be a d*ck... but why would you ever deal with someone who has bad feedback from multiple members. I would never purchase or sell to him, let alone do a trade with someone like that.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

Originally Posted by flat6 View Post
Not to be a d*ck... but why would you ever deal with someone who has bad feedback from multiple members. I would never purchase or sell to him, let alone do a trade with someone like that.
Yea you were asking for it. Everyone told you that fire is hot, but you went and put your hand in anyway and got burned.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Tech Regular

the dude had no negitave feedback and actually had positive feedback on a small trade. so i figuerd wtf ill give this guy a shot seeing as he had what i wanted to trade. i had traded him an NES system with a few games, its not a real big loss but i deff learnd my lesson. lol dont worry im well aware it was stupid on my part (as i kick myself in the face)
Old 06-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

but the main reason i posted this up is so this guy well never have good rep on this site and that he can never screw anyone over again.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I'll be honest, I made a mistake by removing the one - feedback he had from Little John. I'm human it happens

You say you're not worried about the money, that's fine but the way you word your original post it sounds like your bitching at the same time. People are gonna bust your nuts for that.

I know your point is to inform people that the guy seems to have gone to the dark side (he does have one +) but again your wording is what people are gonna criticize you for.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Tee hee hee. Racer said nuts.

OP, it's a shame you got burned, but like you said you pretty much set yourself up for it.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

RACER!!??
Old 06-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

what

nuts, they hold your wheels on....sucks when they get busted, normally results in a DNF.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Yea my wife busts my wheel nuts all the dang time
Old 06-24-2012, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snipersnightmar View Post
Yea my wife busts my wheel nuts all the dang time
LOL now that's funny right thar!
Old 06-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Back on topic.

Lostdog seems to be someone I wouldn't recommend dealing with, end of story.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

And yet another reason why i do trades with the same people over and over again..lol...
Old 06-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Amen brother.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MeadowMuffin View Post
i was well aware thats hes been posted as a bad dude to deal with by a few other guys on this site but the item i was trading wasnt really expensive so i wasnt real worried.
Like it has already been stated....
You kind of stepped in your own pile there.........
Lesoned learned i am guessing

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.