Bowser is a Scammer, Fraud and Liar

Old 06-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Bowser is a Scammer, Fraud and Liar

his name is Browser on this forum, do not do business with him. He is not very bright either by trying to scam me using his Company's email address for payment. I have already contacted his Local Authorities and the companies Corporate office to notify them of the Fraudulent activities he is doing.

I'll make a long story short, I sent him a paypal payment for HPI truck he posted on Craigslist and he was quick to respond while the payment was clearing his bank account through email and TXT. As soon as the payment cleared he stopped all responses to my emails, phone calls and txt. As soon as I emailed him notifying him I would be contacting his Corporate office to let them know about the Fraudulent activities and Local Law Enforcement, I get an email instantly saying he had poor cell service. On top of that Lie he states he shipped the package but did not provide a FedEx tracking number. I called FedEx and confirmed there is No package in route or was rerouted from my address in the past 2 weeks. This guy is a thief and a liar and should be avoided.

Why do people think it is ok to Lie, Cheat and Steal. I just don't get it.

Last edited by racer1812; 06-20-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: personal info
Old 06-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Tech Adept

So what was the end here? Did anything good happen in the end or no
Old 06-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Tech Rookie

I see the mods edited my post not to include his email address or name? I think people like this need to be exposed. So if you want that info feel free to PM me or email me.

Paypal escalated my dispute straight to a claim yesterday. I contacted his employer about his fraudulent activity using company email and I will be following up with them later in the day.

What bothers me the most about this is people like him think they can get away with it and all he has to do is open another paypal account and rip another person off. So I'm going to pursue it legally with his local Law Enforcement so he does not do this again to someone else.

Scum like him do not deserve a break.

I have not heard anything from him and even send him a txt asking him to call me so we can talk about it if it was an honest mistake, but clearly he did not ship it as confirmed by FedEx as no package was ever in route to my address. I suspected he might be a scammer the minute he asked me to send the money as a Gift on paypal. I told him I would pay the paypal fee and send it as a normal payment. Follow that up he said he would ship after the payment cleared and up to that point he was jolly and had phone service and responded to txt and emails. As soon as the payment cleared for the past 6 days he has had no cell service i guess. I called his employer and they confirmed he had been at work so I know he received my phone calls to his work and emails to his work address. Nothing but pure Scum this guy is.

Avoid him like the plague.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Just to make sure that I understand this situation:

You purchased the truck through a Craigslist Ad, not from this site?

I'm sorry you're going through this, but this thread isn't appropriate for this forum if the deal wasn't done here.

It's sad to see Bowser fall on such hard times, too. He was my favorite guy in Sha Na Na.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Thumbs up

caliresident88, thanks for letting forum members know about this. You did the right thing.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Right thing or not, Fu is correct. This section is for deals that pertain to RCT only.