elh4564 is a scamer

Old 06-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Default elh4564 is a scamer

elh4564 is a scamer. I was going to sale my rtr 8ight buggy and tools. elh4564 sent a pm and his shipping info to see how much shipping was going to be and how we was going to handle it. I decided not to sale just to trade it for a 8ight t 2.0. elh 4564 said through txt he had a 8ight t 1.0 but I told him I wanted a 8ight t 2.0.A few days went by and he sent pics of what he claimed to be his 8ight t 2.0. So we made a deal he wanted me to ship first so i did on friday 6\15\12 because I had no trader rating. Come to find out the truggy belonged to Todd racing on this site I found out that is was todd racing's truggy when I was looking through pictures of your truggy and there was the same pics of what elh4564 sent me in txt I sent todd racing a pm he said no that was his truggy and showed me pics of its build up through email I thought elh4564 was a good trader as he had some feed back and where good reviews I guess not I may be flamed or get a neg feed back on this but thats fine. I have also stoped the shipment and ups is returning it to the store where i shipped it from.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I almost did a deal with him aswell with motors I have for sale/trade but he wanted me to ship first as I have no trader feedback either, that sounds familiar LOL, I shared pics of my truggy with him next thing I know is a few days later I am getting a PM saying that is the truggy he just traded for (trixxstyles), he had seen pics of my truggy in show off your truggy and got ahold of me right away to find out what was going on, I proved to him I still have and built truggy in question with new pics with new parts that are on it and I am original owner, we have his real name/address/phone number/email and I have contacted local police in his area but was told its up to seller/trader (trixxstyles) to make a formal complaint as I am in Canada, but they do know, I seen that he has great feedback in past so have no idea what hes trying to pull off here, buyer beware dealing with this guy

Cheers Phil
Old 06-17-2012, 12:51 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Wasn't this the same guy who sent another trader some wheel weights instead of a transponder? I looked for the other thread and was only able to find it via Google cache, but it does not have where the other trader posted. He said something about he always adds weight to his packages and something else. He did end up refunding the buyer, but it just seemed all around odd.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Tech Initiate

The feed backs I saw (7) in total was all great so dont know whats up.
I have sent a pm left him a voice mail and sent texts. All to no response.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trixxstyles View Post
The feed backs I saw (7) in total was all great so dont know whats up.
I have sent a pm left him a voice mail and sent texts. All to no response.
Yep this was the same guy that did the Wheel weight/Transponder swap. I am not sure why the other thread got deleted. But the addresses match up.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

Yes that is the same guy who had claimed to make an honest mistake. For now his account is suspended.

The thread was deleted because personal information was posted.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
Yes that is the same guy who had claimed to make an honest mistake. For now his account is suspended.

The thread was deleted because personal information was posted.
I don't understand why the post would be deleted because of personal info as a mod can you not edit the personal info out, in trading with someone or selling I'm going to look for his name in the feedback section and read all posts good or.bad before I make a decision to trade or sell to someone.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snipersnightmar View Post
I don't understand why the post would be deleted because of personal info as a mod can you not edit the personal info out, in trading with someone or selling I'm going to look for his name in the feedback section and read all posts good or.bad before I make a decision to trade or sell to someone.
I deleted it because it appeared at the time to be an honest mistake and the issue was resolved between the two of them. Yes the edit button is an option for me but it also becomes a pain when others quote the info and I have to edit all the posts with the info in it. I'll do that but like I said, this issues had been taken care of.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

I knew i smelled B.S on that guy, looks like i was right...
Old 06-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I traded the 1.0 truggy to him for a b44 with a tekin setup, I shipped first, he received it, and then he sent mine

At no time did I not have communication with him, he was upfront and honest with everything throughout the whole deal

I would deal with him again
Old 06-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Tech Adept

He may have had good relations in the past and good feedback but he seems to be trying to scam a few on here, me being one of them, seemed a little fishy so I said no, then turns out try to sell/trade my truggy, whats up with that, if you buy/trade with him buyer beware, I feel its kinda low to sell something that not yours and have other party ship first then ripp him off, just my 2 cents
Old 06-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Im not saying he is a bad guy just what he tried to get past on me. Not once did he try to rectify the deal. Why say you have something when its not yours?
Old 06-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Tech Adept

Its not like he does not know what going on, he still has not replied to us and hes been watching this all day, infact right now LOL
Old 06-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
I deleted it because it appeared at the time to be an honest mistake and the issue was resolved between the two of them. Yes the edit button is an option for me but it also becomes a pain when others quote the info and I have to edit all the posts with the info in it. I'll do that but like I said, this issues had been taken care of.
Thxs for the info only reason I asked course I had not ever heard of a thread being deleted and it was kinda like huh.....
Old 06-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Todd Racing View Post
Its not like he does not know what going on, he still has not replied to us and hes been watching this all day, infact right now LOL
he most likely would of replied if he wasnt suspended and trust me he would of defended himself on the but thanks to the mod he cant. all this wouldnt of happened if he didnt put himself in a sitaution to get scammed and that scammer in on this thread but doesnt want himself to look bad.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.