Mikenit503

Old 06-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Mikenit503

Im going to get straight to the point here. Mike is a STAND up guy, when he gives you his word he means it! Mike asked me to trade my Terminator Clodbuster for his brushless converted Revo. I asked for pics, he sent a ton of detailed pics and more info than I knew what to do with lol.
We decided to do the trade I sent my clod out on a Monday, Mike was unable to send the Revo out until Tuesday due to his work load (all of us know how that is) So to make up for not being able to ship the truck out until Tuesday, Mike added about 150.00 bucks worth of parts and tires to the deal to make up for it. I didnt ask him to nor did I really care that he couldnt get it shipped out as the same time I did. But he went above and BEYOND my expectations of what a trade should be.

We had a little bump in the road due to the postal service charging him for a tracking number and didnt activate it on their end! Mike sent me a picture of the reciept in detail so I knew it was shipped. But Mike went above and beyond once again and gave me the postal service he used telephone number so I could contact them to make sure the Revo was sent.

I stand behind Mike in every way his rc's are top notch and when he says something is practically new he is not kidding lol. So for anyone who needs to know about Mike DO NOT hessitate to deal with him. I have made a new friend and even better a trusted rc trader!

Thanks again MIKE! It was a pleasure doing the trade with you! Hope to do it again someday