R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   how do i deal with this?!? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/636019-how-do-i-deal.html)

Tran901 06-09-2012 10:22 AM

how do i deal with this?!?

i don't take threats well, or the fact that people call me a liar and esp make me respond within a certain time. i can't log in every minute and check my pms, im sorry it if don't respond the very next second

item was shipped out June 6th, 2012: via USPS first class mail

here is that i have:

Originally Posted by Tran901
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSTEVE
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you can do $60 shipped 1st class mail send me your paypal.

Thanks
steve, i'll meet u in the middle at 65

PayPal addy? I just got home from the graveyard shift and going to bed. I get up around 3pm my time and will pay then

Thanks
No problem Steve. My pp is [email protected]

Just want to know what day the servo will ship on.

Thanks
servo shipping number via USPS 420 92595 9101 7850 9140 1762 4077 45

from Steve:
"Did you ship the servo?????

I expect an answer or PayPal claim will be filed.

Don't tell me it shipped when you just printed a label.

PS - Thanks fir ignoring my PM.

You have 1 hour to pm me back."

i repsonded " yes, i shipped it, don't threaten me with your paypal claim"

and this is USPS at 2:04 in the am:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...91401762407745

obviously, i didn't just print the label when i live in Tn, and the servo is already in Ca...i just don;t know how to approach this without being mad
i wish i could just take the servo back and never deal with him....but its been shipped and now i gotta deal with a guy with an attitude!!!!

thanks
daniel

FUAddicts 06-09-2012 10:31 AM

If you got paid and he's getting the item, let it go.:)

Tran901 06-09-2012 10:41 AM

I just kept my cool and told him it was shipped.

racer1812 06-09-2012 12:00 PM

Tran901, in response to the PM you sent me....Starting this thread is pretty much your best option. I personally wouldn't want to deal with him, and won't.

as far as feedback, I wouldn't give him any or neutral maybe.

ONE MORE reason not to instantly leave buyers + feedback as soon as they make the payment:nod::nod::nod:...................:nod::nod :

Tran901 06-09-2012 12:15 PM

Thanks racer. I haven't left feedback. I usually don't until I hear they have the item and they are happy with it. I just didn't like the way i was approached by this. I glad someone else agrees with me

racer1812 06-09-2012 12:35 PM

considering the feedback scores both of you have I don't understand why he had the attitude...:confused:

You shipped on the 6th, while it can look "fishy" when there's no activity with the deliv. con. #, that's just the way USPS works some times.

I personally don't print shipping labels through PP, just because you print the label and send them the number it doesn't mean you shipped it. I would guess that was his concern. When I send a buyer a confirmation # the item is at the post office.;)

still no excuse for the attitude though...IMO

trick25 06-09-2012 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by racer1812 (Post 10839806)
You shipped on the 6th, while it can look "fishy" when there's no activity with the deliv. con. #, that's just the way USPS works some times.

yep ive got packages sent usps that were sent accross the country and it never was scanned for tracking till it reached the destination city!

2canSAM 06-10-2012 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by trick25 (Post 10841285)
yep ive got packages sent usps that were sent accross the country and it never was scanned for tracking till it reached the destination city!

Same old same old.

USPS DELIVERY CONFIRMATION IS JUST THAT!!!! CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY, IT IS NOT FULL OUT STEP BY STEP TRACKING ALTHOUGH MOST TIMES IT WORKS THAT WAY, I HAVE SEEN IT DO THE SAME THING, HECK I HAVE EVEN SEEN IT NOT SHOW DELIVERED UNTIL A FEW DAYS AFTER ACTUAL DELIVERY

Oasis 06-10-2012 01:25 AM

Wow..3 days and he's all up in it..yeah USPS isn't what I would call up to the minute on the confirmation, and they have weird routes..no wonder their going broke..l bought some stuff from A Main and it went to Phoenix (I live in Ca. and I'm about 5 hours from a main) I did get my parts in 5 days but to ship out of state and then ship back to Ca seems like a waste..:lol:

Tran901 06-10-2012 07:37 AM

i was just kinda mad the way he put it....i don't want to sound like an E bully, but i hate when people talk like that to me

Tran901 06-10-2012 07:52 AM

well it was delivered 1:37pm yesterday the 9th of June. i know it works perfectly since i pulled it from my working buggy, i packeged it in a bubble mailer. lets see what kind of feedback i get esp if get an apology since he sent that pm the day he received that package!!!

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...91401762407745

SOuthernFRIED 06-10-2012 08:10 AM

Tran I'm sure if the guy saw you he would NOT be all puffed up:smile:

Seriously, I hope he gets a clue and does the right thing. Tran is a great guy, and a great seller. Absolutely no worries in dealing with him period.

Big dude too!!:nod:

Tran901 06-10-2012 08:15 AM

haha, thanks Cooper...we all know im a big teddy bear!!

Slo_E4 06-10-2012 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by racer1812 (Post 10839806)
considering the feedback scores both of you have I don't understand why he had the attitude...:confused:

I personally don't print shipping labels through PP, just because you print the label and send them the number it doesn't mean you shipped it. I would guess that was his concern. When I send a buyer a confirmation # the item is at the post office.;)

still no excuse for the attitude though...IMO

Printing the postage off PayPal is a joke IMO. When I send DC, It's in USPS's hands!

Tran901- you obviously know what your doing. You've been here for 3 months and have over 50 feedback's. :eek:...I would not stress it too much...

racer1812 06-10-2012 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Slo_E4 (Post 10842219)
Printing the postage off PayPal is a joke IMO. When I send DC, It's in USPS's hands!

Tran901- you obviously know what your doing. You've been here for 3 months and have over 50 feedback's. :eek:...I would not stress it too much...

Is there an echo in here....:lol: