Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Communication!!! Yeah it's pretty important >

Communication!!! Yeah it's pretty important

Communication!!! Yeah it's pretty important

Old 06-08-2012, 10:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)
Default Communication!!! Yeah it's pretty important

Mods, if this is the wrong place for this please delete.

So I bought an item on May 31st, everything proceeded as normal, seller verified my paypal address via PM and everything was good. Well somewhere along the line the seller decided to just keep said item and issued me a refund on 6/4. That is all fine and well except he never bothered to tell me he was keeping the item and for some odd reason paypal never sent me an email saying the payment had been refunded. So here I am all fat and happy and log onto paypal to check the tracking of it and that is when I see the seller refunded me. It would have been nice to have a PM dropped in my box letting me know so I could source another body. Communications guys, pretty important. I know I have had to pull deals before but at least let the buyer know.