Trade help!

Old 04-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Trade help!

Hi Guys,

This is not bad but I have a question. I just traded with a guy who has more +feedback than me but we aggreaded on me shippin first. So we made the deal but he dident contact me for about 3 days so I thought the deal off so I reposted the item I was going to trade, but than I got a pm saying that he had shipped the item so he sent me the tracking# says it will be at my house April 3rd but I'm away and he knows that and he says it's in good shape but he only gave me one picture of it in the car and nothing else so what I want to know is if I should wait to I get home check it out than send my item to him because I sent him many pictures of mine. I just don't want to get burned so should I wait or ship it because he wants mine shipped today but like I said I dident see it in perosn and I don't even know if it works. So again wait like the rules say or ship it and hope I don't get burned.

Last edited by CT RACER; 04-02-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Spellin error
Old 04-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

i would wait. if he gave you one picture with the body on i am assuming. i would wait to tomorrow get his car and check it out. if it is not what he says ship it back and lose a few bucks put TRACKING ON IT. this way every thing is cool between the both of you.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
i would wait. if he gave you one picture with the body on i am assuming. i would wait to tomorrow get his car and check it out. if it is not what he says ship it back and lose a few bucks put TRACKING ON IT. this way every thing is cool between the both of you.
No we did a swap for a motor and esc I send the motor and he sends esc but he sent the esc first and I'm away until the 9th and I don't want to get burned but he sent me one picture of the esc in the car and it's an lrp so I don't even know if it works that's why I want to know if I should wait to I et back and check it out to see if it's described correctly and works than I send the motor or should I send the motor and hope for the best and see if he sticks to his word
Old 04-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

ESC i would wait until you see it. if it does not work and you send the motor all the OP has to say was the ESC when i had it. now you are stuck with a Bad ESC. or take the chance and ship now and hope for the best.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
ESC i would wait until you see it. if it does not work and you send the motor all the OP has to say was the ESC when i had it. now you are stuck with a Bad ESC. or take the chance and ship now and hope for the best.
Ya I think I'm going to wait until I see it because I don't have the recipt if it dident work to send back to lrp. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

This isn't cut and dry. You told him you would ship first and now you want home to wait after you got your stuff. If it was me I would be upset. What makes it hard is the lack of contact but it looks like he held up his end. Now he has to wait. Just saying.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
This isn't cut and dry. You told him you would ship first and now you want home to wait after you got your stuff. If it was me I would be upset. What makes it hard is the lack of contact but it looks like he held up his end. Now he has to wait. Just saying.
No I told him I would ship first he actually asked for me to ship first dident contact me for 3 day listed motor back up contacted me saying that he shipped it and should be at my house the 3rd he knew I was away and I'm starting to wonder why he shipped firat you know I want to make sure it even works. Now tell me what if I ship it today he gets it I get home I plug in the esc and it dosent work like the other helpful guy said all he has to say that it worked when he had it.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

I understand what you are saying but all we have is our word. I am not telling you how you should handle it . When I do a trade here is how I look at it. If I can't do without what I am sending I wont do a trade . We all know electronics are a crapshoot. Half the time they smoke its when you turn them on or plug in the battery. From an outsiders view it could look like you got what you wanted but now he will just have to wait. I do see that there is circumstances beyond normal. Remember this is only my opinion. I hope all turns out well.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
I understand what you are saying but all we have is our word. I am not telling you how you should handle it . When I do a trade here is how I look at it. If I can't do without what I am sending I wont do a trade . We all know electronics are a crapshoot. Half the time they smoke its when you turn them on or plug in the battery. From an outsiders view it could look like you got what you wanted but now he will just have to wait. I do see that there is circumstances beyond normal. Remember this is only my opinion. I hope all turns out well.
Ok i understand its your opinion. I think all will turn out well. And i think this trade should just stick to the rules so he shipped i see if it works than i ship!
Old 04-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

The other thing to consider is how many positives and what % does he have. If it's like 50 or more 100%, then I would say you could ship, but if more than you means 10....I'd wait. Is there anyone there who could get the esc for you tomorrow and test it and speed along your side of the situation?
Old 04-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by scottgir View Post
The other thing to consider is how many positives and what % does he have. If it's like 50 or more 100%, then I would say you could ship, but if more than you means 10....I'd wait. Is there anyone there who could get the esc for you tomorrow and test it and speed along your side of the situation?
No theres no one that would be able to test it He dose have more than me but i did look there is none from trading its his first and my first time trading thats why i want to stay on the safe side and wait it off thats why i wanted to ship first so ill be back to get the esc but he had to ship first and this is what he gets he even asked me to ship first but i dident even had time to before he said he shipped his
Old 04-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 134 (100%+)

Wow, really, when I sent you the first pic you said deal, and even complimented that my car was nice.

You said you will ship first when you get to Florida I believe and will send me tracking friday morning, I did not get any tracking so I pm'ed you and you said that you will ship first thing Saturday morning and still no tracking.

I decided to ship first because you said you had a race on the 12th and that if worst come to worst you will even pay me to ship early.

Out of the kindest of my heart and the trust I was giving I shipped out first that way you have time to set it up for your race, I contacted you on friday so dont say there was no contact.

It is you that did not contact me.

Then I see that you posted the motor for sale again and that is why I contacted you again, you are the one flaking on all your words...I should be the one writing this thread as you have not kept your word.

I cant send anymore pics since I sent it already other than this one attached.

So please do what you said.

Last edited by Kaifd3s; 04-02-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

BTW, its not my first trade, I traded my radio here for a couple of Tekin ESC and it all went smoothly.

I am not some kid that is out to scam people, I am 40 years old..
Old 04-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Suspended

Ok i see the pic and i'm going to trust that it works did not think the deal was still on because of lack of communication on both parts too late to go ship now ill send it tomorrow morning for you! FYI I'm not either out to scam anyone. All i can say is I hope it works an sorry again. NO need to have this thread anymore

Last edited by CT RACER; 04-02-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: added more
Old 04-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Tech Master

I will be expecting that tracking # tomorrow as you promised again...

Yes it works, the reason I traded it is because it came with a car I purchase here but I dont use anything now but Tekin RS Pro's, If you search my name I purchase about 5 Tekins ESC in the last 2 or 3 months.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.