Community
Wiki Posts
Search

92 tsi Good seller

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

Default leave

ok that was long ago you need to leave unless you have something good to say, you are making this worse you want to start something obviously, just leave you aren't wanted in this thread if i sell or trade i send my stuff on my behalf, my brother on the other hand didn't so either leave or post something good or if you want to go on with your mindless chatter make your own thread don't post here i wasn't even talking to you why did you try to start this up again dude. you know what that is unrightous.

p.s. no typing misprints here. period
Old 02-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Re: leave

Originally posted by 92tsi
ok that was long ago you need to leave unless you have something good to say, you are making this worse you want to start something obviously, just leave you aren't wanted in this thread if i sell or trade i send my stuff on my behalf, my brother on the other hand didn't so either leave or post something good or if you want to go on with your mindless chatter make your own thread don't post here i wasn't even talking to you why did you try to start this up again dude. you know what that is unrightous.

forgot to change usernames eh? idiot scammer
Old 02-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Suspended

Default Re: just leave

Originally posted by 05fordgt

scammer....interesting that you AND 92tsi post the exact same message
Old 02-20-2005, 06:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default no

well if you would want to talk to the both of us on the phone at the same time go ahead
Old 02-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default we need

we need to straighten this out we are 2 different people what can i do to prove this again my brother decided t get his own name and i forgot to log him out we all make mistakes i just made a small one
Old 02-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

lol, 403forbidden, do you want to talk to them on the phone? ill give you their #'s . just lmk. i want to hear this conversation too. itll be funny.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Suspended

You guys would probably try to pull a Phil Hendrie joke or something.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Regular

OMG, first of all I wasn't even talking to you.... Um..... either one of your (personalities), I was talking to Steve.

And secondly, when you say that there are 3 people on here that aren't A holes, then you are talking to me. You're talking to all but 3 people on this board.

And finally, it's not called (typing misprints) when you can't spell the BIG words you're trying to use. that's called being illiterate!!

92, when I'm talking to you, you'll know I'm talking to you. RIght? I've said your name everytime I've had something to say to you. You boys need to come back to reality, it's time to man up.
Old 02-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

Default ok well

when i said at least that line i meant something else i would of put your name into it if i said you were
Old 02-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: just leave

92tsi , Where's that radio you were gonna send me? by the way the ntc3 you sold me for $200 was a piece of shyt!! i put about more then i paid for it into it! and it's not a Factory team.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

free bump, any news?