Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
J dogg  MAKE THIS DEAL RIGHT OR SEND BACK MY GEAR!!!! >

J dogg MAKE THIS DEAL RIGHT OR SEND BACK MY GEAR!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

J dogg MAKE THIS DEAL RIGHT OR SEND BACK MY GEAR!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (57%+)
Default J dogg MAKE THIS DEAL RIGHT OR SEND BACK MY GEAR!!!!

I had done a previous trade with this guy (j dogg) and everything went ok

a few months back I had a Xray T3 package (Car, esc/motor, servo) on the for sale section which he offered to trade for his like new Competition heat 12v duece, a brand new still in the box OS V-spec, and another OS V-spec with 1 gallon on it.

I agreed to the trade and when his package arrived was disapointed to find 2 very used motors, 1 completely disassembled, both very dirty.

The competition heat had a burn completely through the outer cover, and it was found to not work at all. (he told me a rag had been against it when it was turned on

I emailed and pm'd him about this bum deal and we agreed that if he sent me a new comp heat then I would accept that and keep his engines, otherwise i wanted my car sent back to me and would send him his stuff

well its been months and now he will not even answer my emails or PM's

I feel totally burned and gave him a awesome Xray T3 with Orca motor/esc, hiTech servo ect for 2 used motors and a POS comp heat you couldnt give away

MAKE THIS DEAL RIGHT J DOGG

or Jeff Stanford

Last edited by kris88; 03-11-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

dude that sucks. i going to buy his his sc10 4x4 he ha sale. glad i didnt.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Yup, it really sucks.

I don't understand why anybody, regardless of peoples feedback, takes the chance on doing a trade. You're left with zero recourse if things go bad. Paypal isn't perfect but it's better than nothing and gives you some chance of getting your money back.

Trades = bad idea....in my opinion
Old 03-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Tech Adept

yes, never doing a trade again, sucks though as our first trade went well, but now i see that your screwed, as I am out of my $500 T3 and left with a pile of junk

I will post pictures of the like new competition heater, and brand new in box engine he sent so you guys can understand my frustation

I hope he sees this and does the right thing
Old 03-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

I see you two did the neg. feedback thing already.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Exactly why I don't trade. It's all about luck and hoping you get what you were trading for.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 35 (91%+)

ok this guy is a lier sent this stuff to him now after a month he says that is junk?? come on feed back speaks for it self!!he just looking for more and he never sent me a lipo that was soppos to b included in the deal and when i asked him about it he sayd myb its in customs. then he says i have to of them and he can send it .but never did.all and all i would not deal with him again!!!and thats all i have to say about this scamgood day and have a nice life ripping pepole off on trades.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Tech Adept

Ripping people off in trades??? so how is my T3 and orca geared car, I know the burnt comp heat and 2 used motors that were 100% not as described makes you the dude who is ripping me off

it has not been after a month, I have been asking you about this since i opened your box of junk, and only after you agreed to send me a new comp heat after I gave you 2 options (one was sending me back my car, and the other was sending me a new comp heat - which you chose to do), I saved my emails of you saying my replacement comp heat is sent, I have saved all my pms from you saying the engine is new in the box, and the comp heat is like new..bla bla bla

Are you calling me a liar because you sent garbage and I want my car back??. I would like you to post that what you sent me was as described for everybody to see so I can post pictures of the junk I recieved

I dont care about your feedback, honestly the first trade we did was as described and went well, then this??

Just asking you to make it right and honor your deal, or send me back my car

pretty simple
Old 03-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Tech Adept

Just so you guys can get a idea of the QUALITY i traded my Xray T3 car for

this is the like new competition heat i recieved, doesnt even work as at least then i could send it down to get a new cover for $25 from comp heat

Last edited by kris88; 03-11-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

i can post the 2 junk motors i recieved as well if anyone would like to see it

kinda sucks as my car was easily worth $400-$500 with the gear that was in it

hope that he makes this right
Old 03-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

out of curiosity. did you get pictures of this equipment before he sent it to you? or did you go on his word?

i have traded once myself. a rtr zx5 sp kyosho for a savage x ss. We both were happy cause we both took care of our stuff. but i do not think i will ever do an online trade again.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Tech Adept

I went on his word

I did a trade prior to this with him and we swapped pics, everything worked out good and everything was as described, you can see we both left good feedback on each others ratings

then this