Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
WARNING BAD SELLER  92tsi  aka Brett Booker >

WARNING BAD SELLER 92tsi aka Brett Booker

WARNING BAD SELLER 92tsi aka Brett Booker

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Tech Adept

92tsi : you can not just drop the issue and call it done. "go talk to brett"?????????? if there is a brett it really is your issue to deal with. IT WAS 92TSI who sold it!!! it all boils down to you taking responsibility. if you personaly did not sell it, then it is up to you to insure that the transaction done under your user name is completed as if you sold it yourself.....bottom line is that 92tsi sold something, recieved payment and never sent the item. GROW UP AND DEAL WITH IT !!!!!!!!! you can not run and hide from your problems. hopefully you will learn and grow from this situation.
Old 01-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dado11g
JesterRR, i bet that we have met. i go to dirtburners quite often. what do you drive there? i am wondering if ive seen you.
I haven't been out there but once since the new owner took over. I used to come out there with a Tmaxx, GT, and GS Storm Pro. Mostly on practice days. Raced out there several years ogo.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 92tsi[/]you can all go to brett if you want to talk about this i don't own that dam thing mike does not or brett i don't know what the fuck is going on i am out talk to brett i can post whatever you want as long as it doesn't have to do with me, good bye[QUOTE]

Like I said, Mike you need to do as I posted earlier. Start the process, and let the legal system handle it. You better hope I don't run into you, and you better hope that Mike decided to contact the authorities instead of PMing me your address. I live in Warren just incase you're wondering. 9 and Hoover area if you feel jumpy.

Mods, I think it's time to step in and start suspending accounts here. Obviously there has been a scam, and it's time to clean it up.
Old 01-28-2005, 01:46 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally posted by JesterRR

Mods, I think it's time to step in and start suspending accounts here. Obviously there has been a scam, and it's time to clean it up.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Tech Regular

Default TALK TO BRETT

EVERY ONE TALK TO BRET NOT ME OR MARSHAL MIKE AND BRETT BROUHT ME INTO THSI WHEN IT STARED OF MIKE EMAILING ME WHEN HE SOYHULD OF BEEN EMAILING ME NOT BRETT BUT BRANDON WHEN HE SHOULD OF BEEN TALKING TO BRETT HE STILL KEPT EMAILLING ME EVERYDAY HERRE AND INMY EMAIL SAME THING, BUT BRETT WOULDN'T GET HIS OWN NAME OR ANYTHING KEPT USING MY USERNAME I AM DONE WITH THIS AND THATS THAT GO TO BRETT NOT ME WANT ME TO UNDERLINE HIS NAME AND MIIKE YOU DON'T HAVE OUR NUMBES YOU CAN'T HAVE MINE BUT YOU CAN HAVE HIS
Old 01-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

92tsi, you are not a man. You don't even have the balls to do whats rights.

Instead you act like a little mouse trying to hide from responsibility.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Looks like this 92tsi fella has two sides to him: the one that he shows his local friends and the one that mikep and everyone else now sees (Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde). After reading several pages of this thread, I don't see how 92tsi's friends keep rushing to his defense, unless they are in on the plot to rip people off as well. Mikep has paid for an item that he has not received; enough said!! Mikep has been more patient that anyone that I have ever seen. 92tsi needs to be taught that when you steal from someone, you have consequences to suffer. When the Postal Inspectors come knocking with warrants (federal/interstate mail fraud is no joke), there will be no excuses that you can come up with that will make them go away. 92tsi, remember this, if you are stupid enough to rip someone off, then you are stupid enough to go to jail.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JesterRRR[/]Mods, I think it's time to step in and start suspending accounts here. Obviously there has been a scam, and it's time to clean it up. [QUOTE]

well im staying out now....it's between mike and brett..!
Old 01-28-2005, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i cant wait till the day mikep gets the truck, not only for his own good, but to prove everyone else on this thread wrong that'll be a god sight to see, because brett and brandon arent scamming.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

you cant wait till the day eh? that day should of already come and gone.....and since you use the word "wait" , how much longer is it actually gonna take??
Old 01-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Suspended

i bet this is a bigger sam involving mutliple individuals!
Old 01-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Tech Master

I seriously wouldn't doubt it....their fingers should be smashed with a hammer so they cant do anything like this again
Old 01-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by RCNitroDude999
I seriously wouldn't doubt it....their fingers should be smashed with a hammer so they cant do anything like this again
is that a threat! ill call the cops right now. im scared
Old 01-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Tech Adept

i cant wait till the day mikep gets the truck, not only for his own good, but to prove everyone else on this thread wrong that'll be a god sight to see, because brett and brandon arent scamming.
what is going to be proved wrong? all it will prove is that they are scared and pressured into doing the right thing that should have been done three weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!! they already proved to everyone by their own actions and comments that they can not be trusted.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Suspended

is that a threat! ill call the cops right now. im scared

you're also a scammer right along with that Brett Booker bitch
Old 01-28-2005, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

haha no threats dadio...all this fuss just brings back good ol' memories.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service