R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Another Scammer (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/594282-another-scammer.html)

coilwolf 02-01-2012 11:57 AM

Another Scammer

So here is the thread http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...rn-motors.html

At the time ljrce had only 2 feedback so I figured I would give him a shot. It's not like this motor is some crazy deal, it didn't look fishy to me at all. It's been over a week now and No tracking No motor No contact. He last logged on 01-24-2012 04:58 PM I've sent him 3 pm's 1 email and posted on his thread with No response at all. So now I'm feed up and filed a paypal claim.

Matt M. 02-01-2012 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by coilwolf (Post 10262164)
So here is the thread http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...rn-motors.html

At the time ljrce had only 2 feedback so I figured I would give him a shot. It's not like this motor is some crazy deal, it didn't look fishy to me at all. It's been over a week now and No tracking No motor No contact. He last logged on 01-24-2012 04:58 PM I've sent him 3 pm's 1 email and posted on his thread with No response at all. So now I'm feed up and filed a paypal claim.

please let me know how this turns out, so i can check and see if this is an alias, and ban any acount(s)

The_Buggyman 02-01-2012 04:08 PM

sorry to hear that happened to you i hope it all works out for you.

hotrod87 02-01-2012 05:11 PM

I hope this works out for you.

coilwolf 02-01-2012 06:07 PM

Within 20 or so minutes of opening a paypal dispute the seller gets back to me telling me he was sick and could not get out. He then tells me it will be shipped tomorrow and I'll have tracking by 12 EST. I sent a message back telling him "I found it funny that within minutes you get back to me and are shipping it tomorrow" Well again within 20 minutes he sends me a pm telling me it shipped and here is the tracking number.

Just checked the tracking # and looks like it will be here on feb 4 so we will see.

MikeInCtown 02-01-2012 06:26 PM

Amazing how losing money gets people motivated.

SirKarnage 02-02-2012 04:18 AM

And please remember to leave the appropriate feedback.

nhmade 02-02-2012 02:13 PM

I would check that motor when ya get it to man....Make sure everything is intact.:nod:

Brenda 02-02-2012 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Matt M. (Post 10263190)
please let me know how this turns out, so i can check and see if this is an alias, and ban any acount(s)

I know I'm a bit new here but I've been surfing around in this section and this is the first time I've seen anyone with power ever offered help like this. :confused:

And I would check out that motor as soon as you get it.

coilwolf 02-04-2012 08:06 AM

Well finally got the motor yesterday. I benched tested it today and it runs like a champ (thank god).

Now I'm just trying to figure out what to do for feedback.

Cadimman 02-04-2012 08:26 AM

Good news. I think feedback should be neutral with a link here. Good product but don't see why there was no communication about being sick until dispute opened.

coilwolf 02-04-2012 08:43 AM

Thinking about the whole feedback thing since this happened I decided to give a negative feedback due to the lack of communication and not shipping in a timely manner that and it was funny how fast he responded when a dispute was open. I understand if your sick or family or work issues come up but you have also made a deal with someone else and also told them "i will get it out tomorrow" just a courtesy of letting them know something came up would be nice.

marooko 02-04-2012 09:50 AM

What area of Allentown? I grew up there.

I think it should have been neutral also. While late, you got the item. Now you risk getting retaliatory feedback as well. While it wouldn't matter to me after looking in to the situation, again, you did get the item and it "runs like a champ".

coilwolf 02-04-2012 10:30 AM

[QUOTE=marooko;10276797]What area of Allentown? I grew up there.

West En(24th St)

Like I said the only reason I left negative feedeback was the lack of communication and not shipping in a timely manner seeing how he said he would ship it the next day. Look at the time frame payed for it on Jan 23 said he would ship the next day ( Jan 24) Filed the dispute on Feb 1 after NO communication, Item then shipped that day (Feb 1) I received the item on Feb 3. So It was 10 days with No communication and NO idea what was going on. That's why I left negative feedback. Yes I said it runs like a champ but that has nothing to do with the lack of communication and shipping issue. If it was shipped in a timely manner or if there was some kind of communication then I would have left different feedback. My personal opinion if I did this to someone I would expect them to leave negative feedback

nhmade 02-04-2012 11:30 AM

ya pretty bad when you have to open a claim to get someone to ship...
Well ya got it and it works so thats a good thing.:)
Now i can come down there and whoop all over ur AX...lol