Search

e420x ripoff artist...

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 05:26 PM
jrp
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default e420x ripoff artist...

This guy is a rip off artist. I paid for a personal transponder back on Dec 16th. I still haven't gotten it. e420x said is shipped right away... Buyers beware.
Old 12-31-2004, 07:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have never had a deal with this seller,but it only has been like two weeks,is there any way it could be lost in the mail,I mean maybe he has told you that he screwed you out of your 60.00 bucks and thats how you know he ripped you off,but I would have given a little more time before posting negative feedback on a guy when the product is really only about two weeks late. JMO
Old 12-31-2004, 08:13 AM
jrp
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

If the seller was helpful, I might believe that. He hasn't responded to any of my questions about exactly when he shipped, or via what method. There is also two other buyers on here that haven't received there products... Even after the negative feedback, all the guy says is "you're a f'ing liar". Thats it, no other comments. If someone was accusing me of cheating, I would at least post some details to defend myself. If my product shows up, and is post marked before my complaints, then I will happily retrack any negative comments. Otherwise, I will crash his every thread...
Old 12-31-2004, 08:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yes I agree now that you have said the seller is not trying to resolve the problem,if he"the seller" has a bad attitude and does not care about screwing people then I hope your negative feedback will prevent somebody else from getting screwed good luck!!
Old 01-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Has anyone bought or sold stuff with e420x?
Old 01-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

The only people I have read that have delt with this person has NOT gotten anything in return.