R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Possible beware (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/584028-possible-beware.html)

honda237 01-04-2012 12:03 PM

Possible beware

I tried dealing with noahkrisetq on a buggy, got no where with him, kept open promises that he would send me pictures, then he posted a new for sales ad after i told him to consider it pending because all i wanted was more picture before purchasing, then finally after a week i got most of the pictures, then he quit responding, so i gave up. Then i found out he was going to send picture of the tires he promised me to another member on here, which he never did. I was going to let it go till i saw a thread where it looks like he has 2 accounts both selling the same item for a friend, and both have horrible spelling. So i thought i would give everyone a heads up.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ale-cheep.html

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...i-8ight-t.html

here another old sales thread:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...sell-asap.html

LaTuFu 01-04-2012 01:01 PM

Good catch.

Both accounts are using the exact same ads.

In the newer ad listed by durango23, he must have forgotten he was signed in as noahkrisetq when he bumped it.

Have you reported the ads to the mods?

honda237 01-04-2012 01:08 PM

Thanks, no I haven't yet. I wanted to see what other people said first.

LaTuFu 01-04-2012 01:12 PM

Regardless of what we think, the mods should be aware of it. I'd report it, let them take care of whatever needs to be done. (If anything)

honda237 01-04-2012 01:18 PM

ok i'm doing it right now.

skipnay 01-04-2012 01:19 PM

Any time someone has two accounts to me that is suspicious to me.

honda237 01-04-2012 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by skipnay (Post 10123408)
Any time someone has two accounts to me that is suspicious to me.

ya same for me, always throws up red flags.
I mean i have two accounts, but it was because this account was messed up and i had to make a new one to notify the mods, and now i don't use that account.

The_Buggyman 01-04-2012 01:47 PM

yea that guy is trying to scam. i reported it to just to be safe.

Graphite07 01-04-2012 02:11 PM

looks like two different people are selling the same rc.i smell scammer.

from the first ad

selling this for a friend. heres the details:

losi 8ight truggy comes with soecktrum servo (bought for $95) savox 58 servo, specktrum radio, losi 454 engine, dynamite .24 platnium edition engine, ofna starter box, fuel bottle and glowigniter, caliber tires on white rims 90% thresd left, brand new yellow proline rims nip,plus extra parts. the difs have been rebuilt about a week ago and have ran about 3 tanks threw them 4,7,3 and shocks 40 in front and 50 in rear. truggy is in overall great shape and seller needs to sell quick. hes asking 300 or best offer. send email for more pics

from the 2nd ad

losi 8ight truggy comes with soecktrum servo (bought for $95) savox 58 servo, specktrum radio, losi 454 engine, dynamite .24 platnium edition engine, ofna starter box, fuel bottle and glowigniter, caliber tires on white rims 90% thresd left, brand new yellow proline rims nip,plus extra parts. the difs have been rebuilt about a week ago and have ran about 3 tanks threw them 4,7,3 and shocks 40 in front and 50 in rear. truggy is in overall great shape and seller needs to sell quick. hes asking 300 or best offer. send email for more pics

same sales pitch for both ad's.

SCAMMERS.

hotrod87 01-04-2012 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Graphite07 (Post 10123598)
looks like two different people are selling the same rc.i smell scammer.

from the first ad

from the 2nd ad

same sales pitch for both ad's.

SCAMMERS.

I'll second that.

marooko 01-04-2012 03:48 PM

Glad some of you are catching on and doing some real good by reporting these duplicate accounts. Talking about it here is all fine and dandy, but reporting them will get them both deleted.

Thank you.

stang 01-04-2012 08:44 PM

He couldn't atleast fix all the spelling mistakes in the second ad? I mean dear god was he drunk when he made these ads?

losi 8ight truggy comes with spektrum servo (bought for $95) savox 58 servo, spektrum radio, losi 454 engine, dynamite .24 platinum edition engine, ofna starter box, fuel bottle and glow igniter, caliber tires on white rims 90% tread left, brand new yellow proline rims nip,plus extra parts. the difs have been rebuilt about a week ago and have ran about 3 tanks threw them 4,7,3 and shocks 40 in front and 50 in rear. truggy is in overall great shape and seller needs to sell quick. hes asking 300 or best offer. send email for more pics
anyone want to fix the grammar?

marooko 01-04-2012 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by stang (Post 10125399)
He couldn't atleast fix all the spelling mistakes in the second ad? I mean dear god was he drunk when he made these ads?

anyone want to fix the grammar?

at least

I mean, dear God, was he drunk when he made these ads?

That's my attempt at the corrections.

LaTuFu 01-05-2012 05:42 AM

Yes, but then you remove the ironic humor from Stang's posts when you do that. :lol:

skipnay 01-05-2012 06:06 AM

I like how someone spells the same word a couple of different ways. Kinda like they can't remember how they spelled it the first time.