Possible beware

Old 01-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by honda237
Well that's weird, because Noah works a full time job, that's what he told me. Also they both still have horrible spelling.
yes my son does work at the braums by our house. thanks

-mike krise
Old 01-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

There you have it folks not a scammer.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Might have been honest mistakes but allowing others to log on as you is not good practice and causes confusion. Technically impersonation.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by II Fast
I posted up on his ipad 2 thread & asked him what part of town he was in for local pickup, I received no reply, this guy is a scammer for sure.
south irving... apparently your not serious because you seem to want to buy this thing right away without a price.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by durango23
south irving... apparently your not serious because you seem to want to buy this thing right away without a price.
Apparantly you read as well as you spell.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cadimman
Might have been honest mistakes but allowing others to log on as you is not good practice and causes confusion. Technically impersonation.
Agreed
And selling for your friend, then your son, then for you, is not a good way to do business. Plus you posted pictures taken off a computer screen. It seems fishy.

If your son sold it for more locally, he shouldn't stop communicating when he pretty much had it sold, all I wanted was all my pictures, he left me and another member wondering, and he was going to seek the tires for the buggy to another member while I was working out a deal with him. Plus my email gets spammed by him also.
It seems like your scamming or lack the basic ability to do simple business, which if you do, you shouldn't sell online.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Suspended

Agreed
And selling for your friend, then your son, then for you, is not a good way to do business. Plus you posted pictures taken off a computer screen. It seems fishy.

If your son sold it for more locally, he shouldn't stop communicating when he pretty much had it sold, all I wanted was all my pictures. Plus my email gets spammed by him also.
It seems like your scamming or lack the basic ability to do simple business.
im sorry for any trouble he has caused you or anyone on rc tech. and it wasnt off a computer screen, it was off my phone because i couldn't send them from my phone because it got turned off. now that mt phone is on i can post pictures now. thank you.

-mike krise
Old 01-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by II Fast
Apparantly you read as well as you spell.
How much cash? Where in Irving are you I can pick it up.

the reason i may have some spelling issues is because i was typeing from my i pad. and above you forgot a question mark after you and it kind of sounds like you want to buy it considering you want to know where i live.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Well I might be worth giving you a shot and see if your a true seller. Got any buggy tires?
Old 01-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Suspended

Well I might be worth giving you a shot and see if your a true seller. Got any buggy tires?
sorry my son sold them with his buggy.