keithk2 not to be trusted

Old 01-31-2012, 04:41 AM
  #61  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dually350
candiman u must have bad luck. i see your name all over in the feedback forum getting scammed,makes me wonder who the scammer really is.
Say what you want. I wasn't even going to do a PayPal claim until suggested by another user. A little sympathy can go a long way. He told me I should be ashamed in stead of stating "sorry, I'll see if I have those parts here somewhere". Read the WHOLE story. Somebody misleads you and then basically says "screw you". Try it. I've learned my lesson and I'm done. The other last one I lost a truck and shipping fees to save my rep so I dont see how that is scamming. If I was scamming I would have kept his stuff and told him he was scamming me.

But I'm glad I provide entertainment for some of you. Soon I can be running my Rcs and forget all this bs.
Cadimman is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 05:24 AM
  #62  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (18)
 
LaTuFu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 803
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by FreedomRocks
What do you own this place, that is the attitude you have. Don't know what is your issue, I don't have time to deal with a so called "e-thug" like you. I come on this forum lurking for info and when I do post, it is the truth. You got what you wanted good for you, I have dealt with Kieth on another forum and can say he was a standup guy, but that is my opinion with my transaction not yours....I don't want to rain on your parade here so I will let you be. I have better things to do, go bend back them shock towers boy. Keep on "e-thugging" it my man.
You might want to spend some time reading the rules while you're lurking. Flaming and attacking members in feedback threads--especially when you're not involved in the transaction--is not allowed.
LaTuFu is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 06:53 AM
  #63  
Administrator
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,648
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cadimman
Haha. What's with all the new users spamming? Create an account to post here? Obviously a recently suspended member? Must be nastystroker's new user name huh?
Originally Posted by Jarrad
Welcome back nastystroker, still crying over the box?
Originally Posted by Cadimman
Seems like you stir it up around here. I suspect you won't last long?
last i checked, NEITHER of you are Moderators. i checked the ip address of the user you have chosen to attack, and while there is only one post, it does not match....

i suggest you spend more time researching you purchases and less time complaining about others....
Matt M. is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  #64  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Matt M.
last i checked, NEITHER of you are Moderators. i checked the ip address of the user you have chosen to attack, and while there is only one post, it does not match....

i suggest you spend more time researching you purchases and less time complaining about others....
Sure thing. I suppose he can't log on somewhere else.

later
Cadimman is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  #65  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

I've PMd Marcos to close this thread. It's resolved.
Cadimman is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 09:13 AM
  #66  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

I wasn't complaining about others so much as defending an attack and accusation while making a speculation. Who would make that their first post? Hmmmm?

Did not attack either...

Last edited by Cadimman; 01-31-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Cadimman is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 09:22 AM
  #67  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (239)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 33,078
Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Matt M.
last i checked, NEITHER of you are Moderators. i checked the ip address of the user you have chosen to attack, and while there is only one post, it does not match....

i suggest you spend more time researching you purchases and less time complaining about others....
+1
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 09:26 AM
  #68  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (239)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 33,078
Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cadimman
I wasn't complaining about others so much as defending an attack and accusation while making a speculation. Who would make that their first post? Hmmmm?
This is the second time this month you had an issue with a purchase , maybe you need to stop buying here ,if you expect the stuff to be in great condition my advised stop buying used and start buying it from your hobby store.

It seems you buy something used then bitch about something just to get some money back. But that's just my opinion. If I buy something used here like I have in the past I always assume the worst and I always assume that I will have to replace something before I can race it, my version of used is not the same as yours or anyone elses.
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 09:47 AM
  #69  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
This is the second time this month you had an issue with a purchase , maybe you need to stop buying here ,if you expect the stuff to be in great condition my advised stop buying used and start buying it from your hobby store.

It seems you buy something used then bitch about something just to get some money back. But that's just my opinion. If I buy something used here like I have in the past I always assume the worst and I always assume that I will have to replace something before I can race it, my version of used is not the same as yours or anyone elses.
1 - I'm sorry but you're wrong; it's the only time I've bitched about the condition, but more so was it was supposed to be RTR and WAS NOT.

2 - I've stated above that I'm done because this reminds me why I stopped buying here.

3 - Of coarse things need replaced but when a guy pushes it on you that you'll regret passing on it because it's so close to new, it's a little surprising to get that.

Whatever, all I do is defend myself here. I wasn't even going to put in a claim until another user suggested it. The only reason I started this thread was to point out the seller refused to do ANYTHING even appologize. Told me all the parts were there even though it didn't look like it. I'm not dumb.

Unless you find this entertaining, please close this thread as it is resolved.
Cadimman is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 10:08 AM
  #70  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Cwarta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 271
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Caddiman, i feel for you. It doesent matter if you buy a damn Corvette for a $100 and its in mint condiion complete car. Then it arrives and the motors gone and no interior. People will say, well you still got a corvette for $100. Quite crying. BS! If i buy a Revo from someone on here and i pay$100 for it, then it arrives and the tires and wheels arent there, even though it states there are. You bet you @ss im throwing a fit. Bottom line, if the seller is selling a car, he better make sure that A) the buyer is a putz and wont notice or B) you better legitamatley describe your car! Everyone here is getting stuck on the fact that its an older model and it was cheap anyways, and overlooking the fact that it was NOT as discribed.

As far as multiple issues, the more transactions you make the more ISSUES can be subjected to! APparently being active in the RC market is a bad thing. Guess ill keep that in mind here.
Cwarta is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 10:18 AM
  #71  
Tech Adept
 
snipersnightmar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: house springs
Posts: 208
Default

+ 1 on the last post ill stick with fbay for my buyin and sellin its sad a member was scammed and that we r jumpin him couse he had a problem if I bought something and was told its like new I get it and it needs a full rebuild id make the seller eat the dang thing I work to hard for my money just to let some one have for a shiney turd cadimman I see where ur commin from and am happy it worked outfor u in the end but id say leave this thread alone letem say wat they want its over man be happy u got something back for being mislead and let this thread die only reason people keep eplyin is couse they get a reply from u
snipersnightmar is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 10:37 AM
  #72  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Well said. I'm done.

Edit: btw I am grateful I was refunded some money and now I can fix her up.
Cadimman is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 10:48 AM
  #73  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (239)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 33,078
Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cadimman
Well said. I'm done.

Edit: btw I am grateful I was refunded some money and now I can fix her up.
That's your best post so far

Now since you are done I will close the thread and I hope we don't hear you again about a bad deal, really of you make it 3 in a row then there is a problem
Marcos.J is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.