Wiki Posts
Search

spammer marydy

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)
Default spammer marydy

i dont know if he is on here under the same name but he just hit up my ad on rcu and offered me this wonderful opportunity.Here it is.

Dearest one,

How are you today and all the members of your family ,I know that this message will come to you as a surprise thing , but Please accept my message and consider my situation after reading the mail, Actually, I am Miss Mary David ,a 19year orphan young medical student from LIBYA Africa but resident in in Ghana West Africa. I am living in the United Nation Refuges Camp here in Ghana as an orphan child, l lost my beloved parents in the couple months ago during the political War in LIBYA , My Father was one of the Top Major General who die because of the War to the Late Col. GADDAFI formal present of LIBYA.

My Father and my Mother with my only brother was killed in LIBYA during the War in LIBYA last time ago, but Before my father die ,he told me that he made a deposited amount of $9Million united Dollars(USD $9,000.000.00) in a Fixed Suspense Account with my name as the next of kin in one of the international bank here in Ghana West Africa and he give me some of the legal documents about this fund that is in the bank here.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside my country for security reasons. I want you to help me claim and retrieve these fund from the Bank and transfer it into your personal account in your country so that i can come over to your country and stay to continue my Education and you will help me to invest the money into a good business in your country when the bank transfer the money to you, Please you don't have anything to worry about because i will send the legal documents about this Deposit to you so that you will see it with your eyes and know that my transaction with you is legal .

So My Dearest one , If you can be of assistance to me at this situation I will be pleased to offer you 30% of the total fund $9Million United State Dollars after the bank transfer it to your account in your country and i will handle all the whole money into your care after i start up my education in your country. so please i want you to look for a beeter School for me and also i will want you to secure a Resident Permit for me .

So please i want you to consider me and my bad situation and help me out,i promise you will handle all the whole money to you when i come to your account next week, bellow here is my email address , please contact me( [email protected] ).

I am waiting for your soonest response to give you more information about me and the fund and how we are going to transfer it to your account in your country.
Yours
Sincerely,
Miss Mary David
Old 12-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Bud
Tech Master

Well, if you're bored you could have some fun with them.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

yea. have some fun screwing with them. ask for more info and act like you really wanna do it to waste there time.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:41 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

It seems that these always get worse this time of year. I always get these at my work email. I keep thinking about playing it out to have some fun with it myself but just haven't taken my time to do it.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

You can always check out 419eater for inspiration. Some great scam stings on that site.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

WOW, who in this world would actually fall for that
Old 12-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)
Default i would but

I would love to screw with him but last time i did i ended getting a virus in my computer after opening up his email so im not doing that again.
I wish these guys were on the up and up cause i'd be close to being a billionaire by now.LOL
Old 12-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I contacted them and they said they needed $1000 up front to get the paper work started. They said the payment needed to be sent as a gift. Risky but I felt the reward was worth the chance. Now I got screwed out of a grand, what should I do?? please help

Old 12-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
I contacted them and they said they needed $1000 up front to get the paper work started. They said the payment needed to be sent as a gift. Risky but I felt the reward was worth the chance. Now I got screwed out of a grand, what should I do?? please help

Old 12-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Ask for titty pictures or gtfo. Also ask if you help with the student visa of there are any fringe benefits in it for you.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Guys, I work at a grocery store inside a booth that does western union stuff. You'd be suprised at how many people actually try to do things like this. It's mainly older folks. I see the money being wired to India, Africa, and south america and what not. It's sad and I stop it any chance I get but I'm not here all the time.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Bud
Tech Master

Part of the down side of having the internet. Gives theives international access to victims.