Wiki Posts
Search

Negative feedback?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nastystroker
Yeah but this one only had minor scatches so i replaced the body and skid plates and looked brand new. What kid wants to get used rc cars? I understand as you get older you know why your parents buy used stuff but if I can make it seam like hes getting new than so be it. Oh and tofu yes its a box im sure you gave your kid a stick and a rock so screw off. I refused delivery because the box was useless to me and i was told it would definatly be here by xmas. Needless to sayif he couldnt check up to see if it was gonna be here on time then he shouldnt of sent it or agreed it would be here on time for xmas.And i bought him a merv because we already race slashes and he wanted something different. Either way hes having fun with it and i got screwed out of 16 bucks.(note to self) dont believe anything anyone says.
you seem to CONTINUE to fail to understand that when i went to the post office, they told me it WOULD get there on time, thats why i sent it. had they told me that it would not get there on time, i would NOT have sent it!

get that thru your head, i should not be held responsible for any delay caused by usps.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

This thread isn't closed yet