Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE OF playtime1981

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default BEWARE OF playtime1981

HEy guys just a heads up... this guy is not trust worthy.

I sent him my MBX5 for his Laptop and I shipped 1st because he said he had been burned before . Well looks like he burned ME He received the buggy 12-8-2011 and a few emails later still no laptop.

playtime1981 <-- STAY AWAY!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

He's been burned before? When? He joined in August, 2011 and has 0 trade feedback. Profile Link

Not for lack of trying, he's been trying to sell stuff on here since the day he joined, from what I can see.

Not trying to be an ass...but what were you thinking?

Most people on here that do trades generally follow the rule of "lowest feedback ships first."

You have given yet another example of why that tends to be the way people operate trades.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

+1^^ Lowest feedback always trades fist, you dont have much insurance when you trade so, not trying to be rude, why would you ship first to someone with 0 feedback??
Old 12-22-2011, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
He's been burned before? When? He joined in August, 2011 and has 0 trade feedback. Profile Link

Not for lack of trying, he's been trying to sell stuff on here since the day he joined, from what I can see.

Not trying to be an ass...but what were you thinking?

Most people on here that do trades generally follow the rule of "lowest feedback ships first."

You have given yet another example of why that tends to be the way people operate trades.
You have to research every person you deal with here! Look through their posts, what do you see? If it's "wheel and deal" from day one, you are dealing purely with a hustler-mentality.

And I would NEVER trade with someone here unless I really knew them. There are a few, but not many...

Anyways, thanks for the notice. It will probably help someone... don't get played by playtime, kids.

Just today, I saw a few posts go up that look like a recipe for disaster... I should start taking note of the obvious ones and then wait to see how many turn out the way I was guessing. We could start a betting circle! I kid, I kid. I know the mods have enough to deal with as is.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Tech Regular

He did reply finally......he said my car was not worth the trade. Let's see if it return to me.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Hope it works out, good luck
Old 01-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Tech Regular

still no buggy........ i might have someone pay him a visit like say the police.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Good luck with that ! You sent it to him ! Do you have any signed paperwork that states he will send you anything ? Not trying to be a jerk, just letting you know that there was a guy on here a while back that got away with the best we can figure about $20,000 from here and a go kart site and it took about 10 of us and a major screw up on his part to get him arrested ! I wish you all the luck, and plz be careful from now on