Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
TCMODELS, anyone had experiece with them? >

TCMODELS, anyone had experiece with them?

TCMODELS, anyone had experiece with them?

Old 12-13-2011, 05:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default TCMODELS, anyone had experiece with them?

hi, just trying to determine weather tcmodels are the real deal. anyone bought from them? cheers, Tom
http://www.tcmodels.net/
Old 12-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Never heard of them. The thing that makes me leery is that when you hit the "contact us" it only gives you the option to email them. I would expect to see at least a contact number and would expect to also see an address. Not to say that there's anything wrong, but I have dealt with shady companies in the past with similar shoddy contact info.

Is there something in particular that you're looking for that lead you to their site that you can't find from a reputable online site? If you need something that's readily available, I would stick to companies that you're familiar with, just to be on the safe side.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I emailed them about a conversion kit for my Revo once quite a while ago.
The responses came back and sounded like they were being filtered through google translator, i did manage to get that they ship out of hong kong, but couldn't get much more for answers
Old 12-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Tech Initiate

quote:
"Is there something in particular that you're looking for that lead you to their site that you can't find from a reputable online site? If you need something that's readily available, I would stick to companies that you're familiar with, just to be on the safe side."

im just after there ats 1/8 buggy 35sh onroad tires. there a great price and there tricky to get usually. i found another topic on rctech discussing them and it had mixed reveiws, the good thing was that the operator started to comment and back up there service which i find comforting.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Ive ordered from them may times. I ran a team c car and parts were cheap there. They are very reliable. Most orders takinf 5 buisness days to get to ohio. Yes the emails Im sure have been translated. But that never affected the orders. The one time they were a day late shipping. They threw in a pit mat and a hand written note of apology. They are fine!
Old 12-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Tech Initiate

cheers joel! ive taken a punt and ordered 6 pairs from them, fingers crossed.