throttle-out WTF!

Old 12-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default throttle-out WTF!

I believe I have waited long enough.http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...am-roller.html...... Their now you have the post. You can see for yourself, James McLaren will not respond to my messages or my emails. He wont even answer the phone from my area code, but he still has time to surf through this site and preregister for some wednesday night raceing at one of his local tracks. Either barnstormers or eastcoast rc raceway i dont recall at this moment, so BUYER BE WARE. Even if the seller has been here for 4 1/2 years, has (HAD) 100% feedback, and numerous posts on this site you can still get ripped off! I can also provide the money order # and a phone # so you can check for yourself.. Hey Jimmy, send me my stuff or my $$$$$ and i will post that you followed through. your turn
Old 12-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Tech Adept

Default 11-1-2011

Priceless- he actually went back to this post and edited it, click the link and you will see that on 12-7-2011 around 7pm he went back to a post from 11-1-2011 to edit out the fact that he would also include two brushless motors a 17.5 and 10.5, not sure what brands they were.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Tech Adept

Default western union

Last edited by Marcos.J; 12-08-2011 at 09:12 AM. Reason: No personal info
Old 12-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jon c View Post
Priceless- he actually went back to this post and edited it, click the link and you will see that on 12-7-2011 around 7pm he went back to a post from 11-1-2011 to edit out the fact that he would also include two brushless motors a 17.5 and 10.5, not sure what brands they were.
im gonna teach u something, every time i buy off this fourm i always quote their for sale ad, just like how im quoting you, that way even if they do edit their post u have his original post in ur quote and he cant edit that contact a moderator and see if they can look up what he edited idk if they can but ?
Old 12-08-2011, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

He can edit it all he wants, if this gets to the point of a Mod needing to look into it, they can see his original post.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
He can edit it all he wants, if this gets to the point of a Mod needing to look into it, they can see his original post.
That's correct we can see what they delete
Old 12-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4wd _all_ day View Post
im gonna teach u something, every time i buy off this fourm i always quote their for sale ad, just like how im quoting you, that way even if they do edit their post u have his original post in ur quote and he cant edit that contact a moderator and see if they can look up what he edited idk if they can but ?
X2 This is always a good idea.

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
Yes, they can!

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
That's correct we can see what they delete
See?
Old 12-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Tech Adept

Default ?

well he actually sent me a pm. something about a sensor wire for the motor that had to be repaired and that he was waiting for the "western union money order to clear"? anyways he saysthe B4 was shipped already and that i should see it this week, but he has failedto give me a tracking number for ether the motrs or the B4 BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! prove it with the tracking numbers!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jon c View Post
well he actually sent me a pm. something about a sensor wire for the motor that had to be repaired and that he was waiting for the "western union money order to clear"? anyways he saysthe B4 was shipped already and that i should see it this week, but he has failedto give me a tracking number for ether the motrs or the B4 BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! prove it with the tracking numbers!
Not sure how long its been, and not trying to stick up for him, but some banks do make you wait 1-2 days for a money order or cashiers check to clear. I know Webster bank does. Its pretty stupid IMO but true.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar View Post
Not sure how long its been, and not trying to stick up for him, but some banks do make you wait 1-2 days for a money order or cashiers check to clear. I know Webster bank does. Its pretty stupid IMO but true.
Either way, communication after the sale is crucial here. Seller should have told the buyer what was going on and it should not have taken this long to get a response. The seller has also been on the forum several times since the transaction and has not taken the time to communicate. These types of sellers are not worth my time.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by catogtp View Post
Either way, communication after the sale is crucial here. Seller should have told the buyer what was going on and it should not have taken this long to get a response. The seller has also been on the forum several times since the transaction and has not taken the time to communicate. These types of sellers are not worth my time.
That is the number one reason i started this thread, yet he still claims that he emailed 3 times? I never got anything and everybody know what a mailer demon is.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

+1 for the info. Banks will routinely put a 5 business day hold on Cashier's Checks and Western Unions. They are the most frequent sources of fraudulent/scam activities for banks. The 5 business day hold is a protection for the bank and the account owner while the bank determines if the source account and funds are legit. I'm not sticking up for the seller, just supporting this information for people reading this thread.

+1 to this as well. No excuse for not communicating with a buyer who has questions. Especially if you have his money already.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Completely missed my point, I clearly stated i'm not sticking up for the seller, just saying that information is true about the hold times. I agree with you about how the sale was handled.

Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
+1 for the info. Banks will routinely put a 5 business day hold on Cashier's Checks and Western Unions. They are the most frequent sources of fraudulent/scam activities for banks. The 5 business day hold is a protection for the bank and the account owner while the bank determines if the source account and funds are legit. I'm not sticking up for the seller, just supporting this information for people reading this thread.

This guy got what I meant
Old 12-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Completely missed my point, I clearly stated i'm not sticking up for the seller, just saying that information is true about the hold times. I agree with you about how the sale was handled.
And you completely missed the point of the OP. The guy was mad because the seller wont communicate, not because it's taking a few extra days to get the item.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Adept

Default attn. jim

On 12-12-2011 I will be fileing mail fraud charges. This message will be emialed and pmed to you also. You have failed in everyway as the seller in this transaction, and you have never provided me with one tracking number. JON

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.