Police report for PayPal ??

Reply

Old 01-07-2012, 04:50 PM
  #46  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (34)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,128
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by new2crawling View Post
im used to pinkbike.com if theres any riders on here they know what i mean, its the internet no one types well this is the only forum where people care about grammar
This isn't even remotely true. Maybe it is for your pink bicycle site, but not for the entire internet. Not even close.

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
IT SHOULD BE! And Americans should be spelled with a capital "A"
Do you you think everyone should be blonde haired and blue eyed also? Jeez.
marooko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:55 PM
  #47  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (34)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,128
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
I am home and you are a very angry person, it's typical though, anger and name calling is always the last resort with "The angry person", but just so you know, anger can not replace intelligence, I bet you are angry allot. LOLOLOL
And commas don't make an ongoing sentence legitimate.
marooko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:28 PM
  #48  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
This isn't even remotely true. Maybe it is for your pink bicycle site, but not for the entire internet. Not even close.



Do you you think everyone should be blonde haired and blue eyed also? Jeez.
Another forum great heard from.
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:29 PM
  #49  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
And commas don't make an ongoing sentence legitimate.
No basis for debate.
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:38 PM
  #50  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (34)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,128
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Thank you for the title.

And if you're gonna be talking about someone's intelligence, or bring it in to question in general, yours is absolutely up for debate.
marooko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:46 PM
  #51  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
Thank you for the title.

And if you're gonna be talking about someone's intelligence, or bring it in to question in general, yours is absolutely up for debate.
Too many commas..
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:38 AM
  #52  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (64)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 236
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
Too many commas..
His use of the comma in the aforementioned post is correct. He is interjecting more information into a sentence that would work without it.
PhatDad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:25 AM
  #53  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by PhatDad View Post
His use of the comma in the aforementioned post is correct. He is interjecting more information into a sentence that would work without it.
interjecting, that's a big word, but aforementioned is even bigger.
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:03 AM
  #54  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (26)
 
catogtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

choppermech, are you the guy who was selling superchargers on ebay a while back?
catogtp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:02 AM
  #55  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (34)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,128
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by PhatDad View Post
His use of the comma in the aforementioned post is correct. He is interjecting more information into a sentence that would work without it.
I considered explaining but......well, you know.
marooko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:49 AM
  #56  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (36)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Riverside,CA
Posts: 633
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

If Canada was so great, it would be a state.
youbleed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:14 PM
  #57  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
new2crawling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kamloops bc
Posts: 221
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by youbleed View Post
If Canada was so great, it would be a state.
the only reason the us has anything is cuz they bully everyone else into giving then what they want! canada is a peaceful country unlike the us! now if the us was smart they would call then selves canada but since i dont want to get a ban if you want to continue this pm me and i will gladly show you that canada has balls and that we are better
new2crawling is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:45 PM
  #58  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (34)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,128
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

This is too funny right now. hahaha.
marooko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:47 PM
  #59  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by new2crawling View Post
the only reason the us has anything is cuz they bully everyone else into giving then what they want! canada is a peaceful country unlike the us! now if the us was smart they would call then selves canada but since i dont want to get a ban if you want to continue this pm me and i will gladly show you that canada has balls and that we are better
Fail,
Canada has no choice but to be peaceful, they wouldn't stand a chance without the US if something catastrophic were to happen within it's borders.
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:53 PM
  #60  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
new2crawling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kamloops bc
Posts: 221
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
Fail,
Canada has no choice but to be peaceful, they wouldn't stand a chance without the US if something catastrophic were to happen within it's borders.
really and who supplys power to most on the us oh wait its canada


who supplys fresh water to the us oh wait its canada

who supplys soft wood to the us canada the us is screwed with out canada
new2crawling is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service