From now on?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:54 PM
  #1  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (202)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default From now on?

I have sold tons of items in the last 3 weeks and buyers send me a PM saying everything was great! but wont leave feedback, it is very important to me to get feedback so i can get it back to where it should be!!!!! every 10 positives brings it up 1% and i should be at 99.6% by now! from now on i will be leaving netural feedbacks for anyone who will not leave me feedback! or will not leave feedback for you either!
inferno13 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:01 AM
  #2  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,249
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

I never leave feedback until the buyers does, it's the last step making the deal "officially" done, IMO..
racer1812 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:05 AM
  #3  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (202)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
I never leave feedback until the buyers does, it's the last step making the deal "officially" done, IMO..
i send payment in seconds! why would you not leave feedback for the buyer? the only reason i can think of is the seller is worried that buyer may not get what is expected or posted in forsale thread
inferno13 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:13 AM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,130
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

I don't think this is gonna work out that great.

I also don't care too much about getting feedback, just as long as it's not an undeserved negative.
marooko is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:17 AM
  #5  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (202)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
I don't think this is gonna work out that great.

I also don't care too much about getting feedback, just as long as it's not an undeserved negative.
its important to me, if they dont leave feedback for me then thats their problem, not mine, if they leave me negitive or nuetrul for leaving them nuetrul, then i guess that would be means to report a undeserved rating for me
inferno13 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:18 AM
  #6  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Monteman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 1,279
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
I never leave feedback until the buyers does, it's the last step making the deal "officially" done, IMO..
Im waiting on 3 feedbacks to come back to me as a buyer. I leave feedback as soon as i receive the product.
Monteman is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:22 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,130
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
its important to me, if they dont leave feedback for me then thats their problem, not mine, if they leave me negitive or nuetrul for leaving them nuetrul, then i guess that would be means to report a undeserved rating for me
I can see it's important. I can also see them being undeserved and probably getting removed. That to me looks like more hassle than it's worth. But that's just my opinion.
marooko is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:23 AM
  #8  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (202)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Monteman View Post
Im waiting on 3 feedbacks to come back to me as a buyer. I leave feedback as soon as i receive the product.
you should have gotten positive feedback as soon as payment was received!!
inferno13 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:26 AM
  #9  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Monteman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 1,279
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

you would think...
Monteman is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:26 AM
  #10  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (202)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
I can see it's important. I can also see them being undeserved and probably getting removed. That to me looks like more hassle than it's worth. But that's just my opinion.
feedback is never a hassle, and is very important here now a days.
inferno13 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:27 AM
  #11  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Monteman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 1,279
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Monteman View Post
you would think...
I have sent PM's requesting feedback in return, politely.
Monteman is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:32 AM
  #12  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (202)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Monteman View Post
I have sent PM's requesting feedback in return, politely.
me too, from now on they will get a negitive if they wont leave feedback after sending me a PM saying everything is great!!!!! no more mr. nice guy!!
inferno13 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 05:19 AM
  #13  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (252)
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 11,090
Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default

I too feel that feedback is just as important as the payment part of a sale. I leave feedback as soon as I receive the product or the money. I am going to watch this thread a little closer because I see a lot more people that were to lazy to leave feedback asking for undeserved negative feedback to be removed.
hotrod87 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:18 AM
  #14  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,249
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
i send payment in seconds! why would you not leave feedback for the buyer? the only reason i can think of is the seller is worried that buyer may not get what is expected or posted in forsale thread
It's not about being worried about what a I send, it's more about weather or not the buyer KNOWS what they are getting. IMO feedback as a buyer doesn't mean much, either you pay me in a rather short time frame or you don't. If you have NO feedback I'll still sell to you. You pay me, I ship it, not too much to worry about I have your money. As a buyer, I want to know that you've had happy customers in the past. If you have a +100 feedback and it nothing but "fast payment, good buyer" that doesn't mean you will be a good seller...

When a seller doesn't leave me "fast payment" feedback I don't care so much but a little..When a buyer doesn't leave me any feedback it erchs me...

To ME feedback as a buyer means little, positive feedback as a seller is what matters when it comes to trusting people on here...imo

Which is why I'm not going to pump up a buyers feedback unless they take the time to give me feedback that matters = seller feedback
racer1812 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:39 AM
  #15  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (202)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
It's not about being worried about what a I send, it's more about weather or not the buyer KNOWS what they are getting. IMO feedback as a buyer doesn't mean much, either you pay me in a rather short time frame or you don't. If you have NO feedback I'll still sell to you. You pay me, I ship it, not too much to worry about I have your money. As a buyer, I want to know that you've had happy customers in the past. If you have a +100 feedback and it nothing but "fast payment, good buyer" that doesn't mean you will be a good seller...

When a seller doesn't leave me "fast payment" feedback I don't care so much but a little..When a buyer doesn't leave me any feedback it erchs me...

To ME feedback as a buyer means little, positive feedback as a seller is what matters when it comes to trusting people on here...imo

Which is why I'm not going to pump up a buyers feedback unless they take the time to give me feedback that matters = seller feedback
makes sence
inferno13 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.