From now on?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default From now on?

I have sold tons of items in the last 3 weeks and buyers send me a PM saying everything was great! but wont leave feedback, it is very important to me to get feedback so i can get it back to where it should be!!!!! every 10 positives brings it up 1% and i should be at 99.6% by now! from now on i will be leaving netural feedbacks for anyone who will not leave me feedback! or will not leave feedback for you either!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I never leave feedback until the buyers does, it's the last step making the deal "officially" done, IMO..
Old 11-30-2011, 12:05 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
I never leave feedback until the buyers does, it's the last step making the deal "officially" done, IMO..
i send payment in seconds! why would you not leave feedback for the buyer? the only reason i can think of is the seller is worried that buyer may not get what is expected or posted in forsale thread
Old 11-30-2011, 12:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I don't think this is gonna work out that great.

I also don't care too much about getting feedback, just as long as it's not an undeserved negative.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
I don't think this is gonna work out that great.

I also don't care too much about getting feedback, just as long as it's not an undeserved negative.
its important to me, if they dont leave feedback for me then thats their problem, not mine, if they leave me negitive or nuetrul for leaving them nuetrul, then i guess that would be means to report a undeserved rating for me
Old 11-30-2011, 12:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Im waiting on 3 feedbacks to come back to me as a buyer. I leave feedback as soon as i receive the product.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
its important to me, if they dont leave feedback for me then thats their problem, not mine, if they leave me negitive or nuetrul for leaving them nuetrul, then i guess that would be means to report a undeserved rating for me
I can see it's important. I can also see them being undeserved and probably getting removed. That to me looks like more hassle than it's worth. But that's just my opinion.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:23 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Monteman View Post
Im waiting on 3 feedbacks to come back to me as a buyer. I leave feedback as soon as i receive the product.
you should have gotten positive feedback as soon as payment was received!!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Tech Master

you would think...
Old 11-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
I can see it's important. I can also see them being undeserved and probably getting removed. That to me looks like more hassle than it's worth. But that's just my opinion.
feedback is never a hassle, and is very important here now a days.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:27 AM
Tech Master

you would think...
I have sent PM's requesting feedback in return, politely.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:32 AM
Suspended

I have sent PM's requesting feedback in return, politely.
me too, from now on they will get a negitive if they wont leave feedback after sending me a PM saying everything is great!!!!! no more mr. nice guy!!
Old 11-30-2011, 05:19 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

I too feel that feedback is just as important as the payment part of a sale. I leave feedback as soon as I receive the product or the money. I am going to watch this thread a little closer because I see a lot more people that were to lazy to leave feedback asking for undeserved negative feedback to be removed.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
i send payment in seconds! why would you not leave feedback for the buyer? the only reason i can think of is the seller is worried that buyer may not get what is expected or posted in forsale thread
It's not about being worried about what a I send, it's more about weather or not the buyer KNOWS what they are getting. IMO feedback as a buyer doesn't mean much, either you pay me in a rather short time frame or you don't. If you have NO feedback I'll still sell to you. You pay me, I ship it, not too much to worry about I have your money. As a buyer, I want to know that you've had happy customers in the past. If you have a +100 feedback and it nothing but "fast payment, good buyer" that doesn't mean you will be a good seller...

When a seller doesn't leave me "fast payment" feedback I don't care so much but a little..When a buyer doesn't leave me any feedback it erchs me...

To ME feedback as a buyer means little, positive feedback as a seller is what matters when it comes to trusting people on here...imo

Which is why I'm not going to pump up a buyers feedback unless they take the time to give me feedback that matters = seller feedback
Old 11-30-2011, 09:39 AM
Suspended

It's not about being worried about what a I send, it's more about weather or not the buyer KNOWS what they are getting. IMO feedback as a buyer doesn't mean much, either you pay me in a rather short time frame or you don't. If you have NO feedback I'll still sell to you. You pay me, I ship it, not too much to worry about I have your money. As a buyer, I want to know that you've had happy customers in the past. If you have a +100 feedback and it nothing but "fast payment, good buyer" that doesn't mean you will be a good seller...

When a seller doesn't leave me "fast payment" feedback I don't care so much but a little..When a buyer doesn't leave me any feedback it erchs me...

To ME feedback as a buyer means little, positive feedback as a seller is what matters when it comes to trusting people on here...imo

Which is why I'm not going to pump up a buyers feedback unless they take the time to give me feedback that matters = seller feedback
makes sence

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.