eltorito-SOLD ME JUNK!

Old 12-10-2004, 10:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default eltorito-SOLD ME JUNK!

THIS GUY SOLD ME SOMETHING AND WAS NOT EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, AND NOW IS AVOIDING MY ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT HIM. ALL MY EMAILS HAVE BEEN UNDELIVERABLE SINCE I MADE THE INITIAL FIRST COMPLAINT. THIS GUY IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY!
Old 12-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Call the local police department in his area and tell them what happened.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: eltorito-SOLD ME JUNK!

Originally posted by islandRC
THIS GUY SOLD ME SOMETHING AND WAS NOT EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, AND NOW IS AVOIDING MY ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT HIM. ALL MY EMAILS HAVE BEEN UNDELIVERABLE SINCE I MADE THE INITIAL FIRST COMPLAINT. THIS GUY IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY!
How about a little more details? What is junk? What wasn't what he described about it? Did you see pics? How did you pay?
Old 12-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Tech Adept

when it doesn't work the way it's supposed to and isn't in the condition described, then it's junk.

very first time i contacted him, i let him know what i found and that i wasn't pleased with it. he basically blew me off with a response and when i tried to contact him again, my emails were no longer deliverable.

eventually, i was able to fix/replace the problem and of course it didn't take much or cost much, but that is beside the point. the point is that it didn't come in the condition he said. the blow off and avoidance and the lack of decency is what bothered me the most. if it actually cost much more to fix, i definitely would take more action.

i'm basically done with it, just letting you guys know my experience dealing with him. take this as you will. you've been warned.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Tech Regular

Okay, but what was THE PROBLEM?? What did you buy? What didn't work the way it was supposed to? What did it take to fix it? These details help believe it or not.