james bennet out for free $$$$$

Old 11-22-2011, 10:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default james bennet out for free $$$$$

So this ahole got my paypal on 11-8 and has told me 3 times so far that it has shipped. Last night was the last time he said that he shipped it, then when I asked him to stop being shady and give me a day he shipped it, he sent me another message saying he tought it had but hadn't yet. He offered to refund my money claiming he has another person interested in it. If you happened to see the other post by rcivy it is the exact same situation.....its titled james bennet beware. Fyi everybody, he will gladly accept your paypal but don't expect the favor to be returned. People like this make you weary of doing any dealings on rctech. I don't like to badmouth people, I just hope to avoid some other member having to go through with this like rcivy and myself have.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by zigzag1.5 View Post
So this ahole got my paypal on 11-8 and has told me 3 times so far that it has shipped. Last night was the last time he said that he shipped it, then when I asked him to stop being shady and give me a day he shipped it, he sent me another message saying he tought it had but hadn't yet. He offered to refund my money claiming he has another person interested in it. If you happened to see the other post by rcivy it is the exact same situation.....its titled james bennet beware. Fyi everybody, he will gladly accept your paypal but don't expect the favor to be returned. People like this make you weary of doing any dealings on rctech. I don't like to badmouth people, I just hope to avoid some other member having to go through with this like rcivy and myself have.
Hope everything works out for you! buying here is not as bad as some may think, just buy from someone that has feedback
Old 11-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You will now not be getting the car the car was sold you will be getting a refund
Old 11-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Tech Initiate

U r a fn dk james bennet! Karma will get you back!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

correct me if im wrong but this is what im understanding from the post

Ok so you the Buyer bought something it was not shipped Seller has now sold that item that was supposed to be yours and claims you are going to get a refund via paypal.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Suspended

the thing is everyone thinks im lying and im a bad seller im a reliable trusted seller but when people star posting bad posts and cursing at me it gets me mad i ship things with in 2 weeks thats stuff that is shipped for free so when i get paid to ship with the oder i will take up to a week so zigzag i recall you paid me with a echeck that took about 7 days to process so right about now is the time you should be receiving it but you had herd about the mistake and you thought it was all a bunch of crap so i said that you can get a refund and you had said you had still wanted it but you started cursing at me so i reversed the oder through usps and now you be receiving a refund and you still say bad stuff so now you can have fun finding another car that cheap ps now im selling it for $25 on the forum i should refund you the money by an echeck
Old 11-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Phoebus28 View Post
correct me if im wrong but this is what im understanding from the post

Ok so you the Buyer bought something it was not shipped Seller has now sold that item that was supposed to be yours and claims you are going to get a refund via paypal.

yes he will be receiving a full refund but by echeck
Old 11-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

A reliable seller with only 1 feedback? That does not compute.

You ship stuff within 2 weeks that's a bit long I hope you are upfront with potential Buyers or you may have more issues in the future.

I'm not saying your a bad guy but this def doesn't make sense. And now with 2 threads claiming you are a scammer def doesn't help your case so hope whatever issues you are having with your Buyers is resolved.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:04 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Look at the other thread someone made..........hummmmmm
http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...-beware-7.html
Old 11-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Suspended

yes i know there is another there was a misunderstanding with the other one that was because rcivy,s was not shipped and i told him that but i found out his was shipped and the one not shipped was zigzags so i offered zigzag a refund and he said no and started cursing at me because he thought i was lying about the story but it was true and he said he still wanted it so i shipped it and i was looking at my phone at the post office their is someone else that would appreciate if he got it so zigzag was still cursing at me so i said he is getting a refund and i was going to send it as an echeck that was the last i spoke to him so im about to send him a refund and send the other guy it that i know im not putting up with people that think im full of crap and shit and people that thin im steeling money from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cr y:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by james bennett View Post
the thing is everyone thinks im lying and im a bad seller im a reliable trusted seller but when people star posting bad posts and cursing at me it gets me mad i ship things with in 2 weeks thats stuff that is shipped for free so when i get paid to ship with the oder i will take up to a week so zigzag i recall you paid me with a echeck that took about 7 days to process so right about now is the time you should be receiving it but you had herd about the mistake and you thought it was all a bunch of crap so i said that you can get a refund and you had said you had still wanted it but you started cursing at me so i reversed the oder through usps and now you be receiving a refund and you still say bad stuff so now you can have fun finding another car that cheap ps now im selling it for $25 on the forum i should refund you the money by an echeck

Less than 2 months on the site and 1 feedback rating constitutes a track record?

I'm invoking Marooko's law. 180 spelling and grammar mistake-laden words later, still no period. If you don't have a basic grasp of the written (and/or spoken) word, I don't want to do business with you.

The occasional goof is fine, everyone makes mistakes. Your response is easier to count the thing(s) you actually got correct.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Suspended

THE REFUND HAS NOW BEEN SENT I WILL NOT BE SELLING ANYMORE FROM HERE ON IM DONE
Old 11-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Correction mr. Bennett. I made payment on the 3rd....echeck cleared on the 8 th. If you do the math then that was 5 days not 7. Its been 2 weeks I still have not received anything. Oh, and let's not forget that you lied 3 times to me telling me it had already shipped and I should be expecting it. Liar!!!!! You are a liar and a thief and I should charge you interest because you basically got a 3 week loan for free. Hope your happy and I really hope you honor your statement about refunding my money which is probably bs anyways, however I will post when and if my money is refunded just in case any other members are interested. Btw.....I feel sorry for the guy who you sold it to for $25 because you're going to do the same to him I'm sure.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Suspended

he already has the car i left the post office and he was local he now has it and i have my money already he had lived about 10 min away you have received a refund the discussion is done
Old 11-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.