Warning RahjahDat bad deal

Old 11-23-2011, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

To me.....looks like the carrier dropped it somewhere during loading/unloading/transfer.

What "we" (modelers) consider "normal handling" and what shipping companies consider "normal handling" are two different things.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (98%+)
Default Boat damaged in shipping!!!

I told paypal over a week ago to tell go ahead and give you the full refund and also to tell you to keep the boat even though the boat was damaged in shipping and not by me becuse as everyone in here knows, im just cool like that. NO problem Now, why have they not givin you the money back like i told them too over a week ago? I dont know for sure so you should ask them. By the way my son, who you spoke too on the phone, did send out the other boat also and yes i am way to busy but when i have time, i will look for that tracking info since he has no idea which one it is in a basket full of tracking info papers, also, thought i got it but that was from the first shipment, for that i appoligize, either way i told them to give you your money even though its not my fault its broken in shipping and they said we want to investigate it because sometimes people make faulty claims when they broke the item themselves and i said i dont care just give it to him because to be honest brother, I am way to busy at work and with my newborn son. No disrespect but as you easily mentioned to everyone in here, YES i am too busy at work for this. when i have time, i will answer all you 8 million messages or however many there are if you want me too. just so you know, my sons, yes sons all 7 of them all surf rctech and use this name to buy and sell stuff but i will back them up anyday because they know better to keep my good record in here of HONESTY and NO BS Buying and selling. so say what you want buddy but im not like that and Expect great feedback from me eitherway. So now that i have mentioned all, IM the only one getting Screwed on this deal because i told paypal that you can keep the boat and get all your money back. talk to you again when i have time

Josh Sr
Old 11-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sir thank you for your reply. As far as a refund I have not received one as of this posting. If you did send out the other boat I don't not want a refund, I would not feel right.

Here is my proposal, If the other boat shows this all goes away and I will ask the mods to reverse the negative feedback and try and get this thread deleted.
If a refund comes through and boat comes I will send you the money for the shipping on the second boat and the the original price I paid for the first boat.

I don't want anything for free. I just want this to be a done deal they way it was suppose to go in the first place.

Chris

Last edited by vette66_00; 11-24-2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RahjahDat View Post
I told paypal over a week ago to tell go ahead and give you the full refund and also to tell you to keep the boat even though the boat was damaged in shipping and not by me becuse as everyone in here knows, im just cool like that. NO problem Now, why have they not givin you the money back like i told them too over a week ago? I dont know for sure so you should ask them. By the way my son, who you spoke too on the phone, did send out the other boat also and yes i am way to busy but when i have time, i will look for that tracking info since he has no idea which one it is in a basket full of tracking info papers, also, thought i got it but that was from the first shipment, for that i appoligize, either way i told them to give you your money even though its not my fault its broken in shipping and they said we want to investigate it because sometimes people make faulty claims when they broke the item themselves and i said i dont care just give it to him because to be honest brother, I am way to busy at work and with my newborn son. No disrespect but as you easily mentioned to everyone in here, YES i am too busy at work for this. when i have time, i will answer all you 8 million messages or however many there are if you want me too. just so you know, my sons, yes sons all 7 of them all surf rctech and use this name to buy and sell stuff but i will back them up anyday because they know better to keep my good record in here of HONESTY and NO BS Buying and selling. so say what you want buddy but im not like that and Expect great feedback from me eitherway. So now that i have mentioned all, IM the only one getting Screwed on this deal because i told paypal that you can keep the boat and get all your money back. talk to you again when i have time

Josh Sr

If all this turns out to be true, I would remove that negative feedback.

That's definitely going above and beyond and just like the buyer stated, I would let the seller keep the money if and when the second boat arrives and is satisfactory. Seller is still taking a loss on the second one, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do to keep the peace, even if it's not your fault (which is obviously the shipping company's doing).

Hope everything works out for both of you!
Old 11-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Called PayPal today. This is the email I was sent as well as RahjahDat

Direct copy and Paste:

Dear Joshua San Nicolas and Christopher Moore,

To recap the case for both of you. Our notations shows that the seller is
not going to refund the money and was sending out a replacement boat,
however, on Nov 21, 2011 our agent Krystal requested the 2nd tracking
number, as the seller supplied the same tracking number 2 times. We have
not had any response from the seller at all since that time.

Joshua will you please contact both the buyer and PayPal with that tracking
number within the next 3 days in order to resolve this claim.

Thank you for you immediate attention to this situation.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Customer Solutions
Old 11-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Tech Adept

Default RESOLVED

This is issue has been resolved.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

If damaged during shipping, I'd say open a claim if it was insured. If it wasn't, take note. It looked as if it were decently packed, maybe it could have been better though. Then again, it can always be packed better even if it was packed GREAT!!

Good thing he helped resolve the issue and has a negative feedback to show for it.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
If damaged during shipping, I'd say open a claim if it was insured. If it wasn't, take note. It looked as if it were decently packed, maybe it could have been better though. Then again, it can always be packed better even if it was packed GREAT!!

Good thing he helped resolve the issue and has a negative feedback to show for it.
I would have filed a USPS claim if that's what we had agreed on. I asked him (see the first PM I sent him and his response is next) what he wanted to do. He said he was mad it got damaged and he would just send another boat. So that's why no claimed was filed.

ANYWAY this thread is dead its resolved now. Thanks
Old 11-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

I read that. I understand that. I still don't see it as his fault, but it was very kind of him to help resolve the issue.

By the pictures shown it seems he put decent effort in to packaging it properly. I don't see it as his fault it was ruined during shipping. That's all. Being that it was resolved, that doesn't really matter now, does it? And again, look at what he gets for helping resolve the issue.

Just expressing my opinion in a forum and taking note of those involved.

Last edited by marooko; 11-25-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

I have contacted the Moderator to delete this thread and the negative feedback this was before I posted anything about the outcome. This was part of my first post. Please take notes and remember...

Just one word... COMMUNICATION none of this would have happened if that was done.

If he had agreed to just give part of the money back to get it fixed I would have been fine with that also. This was he's resolve not mine, but if you give me your word on something follow through. There was also 5 other things wrong also, what about those?

Since June I have purchased 4 RC cars, 4 boats, 3 crawlers and 2 planes, also various parts, motor, speed controllers, batteries, ect... I got premier status at PayPal in less than 5 months that's more than 5k in RC items. This is the first issue I have had in the 5 RC related forums I belong to. Same name so if its a issue please note.

Last edited by vette66_00; 11-25-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Angry much?

Good add to my "No deal" list.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Adept

Sweet!!

Yep all my fault.

By no means am I angry was a bit mad in the beginning cause of the damage to the boat but since then not a single bit of anger. You asked questions, I answered if this makes me somebody bad to deal with then its your choice not to deal with me.

At least I have good grammar....

Last edited by vette66_00; 11-25-2011 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Tech Elite

Your words, not mine.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vette66_00 View Post
Called PayPal today. This is the email I was sent as well as RahjahDat

Direct copy and Paste:

Dear Joshua San Nicolas and Christopher Moore,

To recap the case for both of you. Our notations shows that the seller is
not going to refund the money and was sending out a replacement boat,
however, on Nov 21, 2011 our agent Krystal requested the 2nd tracking
number, as the seller supplied the same tracking number 2 times. We have
not had any response from the seller at all since that time.

Joshua will you please contact both the buyer and PayPal with that tracking
number within the next 3 days in order to resolve this claim.

Thank you for you immediate attention to this situation.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Customer Solutions
Krystal? Sounds like a stripper! But anyways, glad this is going to be resolved.