Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Slash4x4mike is a great seller and THE BEST SHIPPER ON RCTECH >

Slash4x4mike is a great seller and THE BEST SHIPPER ON RCTECH

Slash4x4mike is a great seller and THE BEST SHIPPER ON RCTECH

Old 11-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default Slash4x4mike is a great seller and THE BEST SHIPPER ON RCTECH

This is the first time i've posted in this section, but I feel that Slash4x4mike needs some recognition.

First off, I got a very good deal on a very nice Savage Flux HP. Mike was kool to deal with and we came to a fair price very quickly.

BUT...thats not the good part.

Then came the shipping. I read in his feedback that he tends to pack is shipments, well...safely...to say the least.

It was a laughing matter to receive the box.

First off, the box was about 5 times the size of the truck, that is the unopened box in the back of my Ford Expediton, which is a rather large truck. As you can see, the box is filling it up:

Once i opened the box, i found this: (note, dont open Mikes packages outside on a windy day!LOL)

somewhere suspended in there is a MASSIVE Savage Flux HP, body, and extra parts

After about 25 had fulls of ghost poop...i see what could be a truck and other parts...maybe:

And here it is..well, kinda. As you can see, there is probably an 1/8 Flux in that bubble wrap.

As a buyer, this seller is the perfect seller. He works at the UPS store and my cost to ship like he did would have been $90. Thats over the top, yes, but its a great way to receive your truck.

Thanks again Slash4x4mike!
Old 11-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Thank you so much for all the pictures and feedback! I am glad you liked the packing! Those are the perks of working at THE UPS STORE! please take care of it and have FUN! Thank you again!