Keep an eye out for playtime1981

Old 11-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Keep an eye out for playtime1981

He pm'd me about a trade .... I have a RC8be looking to trade for a SCTE, he pm'd me I asked for pics he asked for email so I sent that over, I got two pictures on different backgrounds, asked for a couple more ... again different backgrounds ...... see the email conversation below .......

ME: Ok so every picture has a different background, can you get me a picture that has both bodies in it, or at least a peice of paper with todays date and your screen name?

HIM: I'm just pulling pics that I have in my phone I'm at work right can't take more pics right but since you seem to think I'm some kid you go a head and trade someone else

ME: Lol, never said you were a kid, just being careful, and since you jumped all over me like that I would just assume do business elseware ..... a simple I am at work and can get you pictures tonight would have worked Best of luck

HIM: U jumped first but good luck

I stopped communication at this point its no use ... but wanted to share, dont think I jumped first just being carefull since he had no trader rating. (I know I dont either but would have been happy to provide a picture with user name and date ... and all my pics are on the same background)
Old 11-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Nope, you did nothing wrong. You were trying to be careful and asked for confirmation that he was legit.

If he was really in it for a genuine trade, or was someone worth dealing with, he would have been happy to help ease your mind.

Good call on walking away. Sometimes that's the only thing you can do.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 353 (100%+)

Definitely a scammer.... thanks for sharing.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Different backGrounds hmmmm he might snagging pics off the net to email to you.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
Different backGrounds hmmmm he might snagging pics off the net to email to you.
Thats what I was thinking .... lol I know what a SCTE looks like I wanted to see what the one he wanted to trade looks like

I may be young but I have been around the block enought to know it smelled fishy (and not in a good way )
Old 11-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default wow

im the scammer no no no mister pink your the scammer give that boy his losi scte this guy pink killer scammed a kid out of his car using the screen name throttlehappy20 and a fake name art taylor

and by the way what you ppl are looking is backwards i ask him for more info on his car what he said i said is what he said so you can look at me all you want but watch this guy

but trust me you will get yours
Old 11-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default wow

here what the kid just pm'ed me

Default hi please help
hi my name is chris i see that pink_killer posted about you i had a guy scam me a couple months ago out of my losi scte with a tekin rx8 and a novak 4.5 motor. i think this is the same guy that scammed me but he used throttlehappy20 and went by the name of art taylor. did this guy give u a name or phone number or email or anything let me know thanks so much if you could
Old 11-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default wow

also he wanted my custom tc4 heres the prof im who i am and my car
Attached Thumbnails Keep an eye out for playtime1981-tc44.jpg  
Old 11-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default huh

yup thats me he scammed along with four other people in two days he was using the name art taylor from fairview or. just send my stuff you scammed me out of back. how can u acctually do that to people and come on this site and act like it wasnt you. how can u even think that your a decent person. wish i lived closer to where u live art taylor or whatever your name is cause it would be a lot easier to track ur ass down
Old 11-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Tech Initiate

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post9915014

Ok check out my thread wtf im being attacked why. What other info would you have wanted? I never asked about a on road car. What the heck did I do to deserve all this?
Old 11-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

lets settle this once and for all send me your address email and phone number and i prove your the scammer that got my stuff
Old 11-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default wow

YES I DID OFFER YOU A SCTE AND LIKE A SCAMMER YOU ASK WHAT I HAD I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE TC4 YOU TRIED TO GET ME TO ADD IT TO THE SCTE I SAID HE*L NO AND YOU SAID YOU WANT THE TC4 GET IT RIGHT
Old 11-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default LOOK

dont call someone a scammer when you dont know them you maybe a good but you lie on me for what i have to many friends on here anmd other rc sites i dont like getting calls telling me im being talked about

BUT IM DONE HERE
Old 11-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Initiate

This is flipped fed up..... im a freaken kid my name is Dale I live in Washington I don't have a cell phone what more do you want? Can a mod please step in and do something here. My trade thread was specific about what I wanted I would never ask about a onroad I think there stupid why would I want one.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by playtime1981 View Post
dont call someone a scammer when you dont know them you maybe a good but you lie on me for what i have to many friends on here anmd other rc sites i dont like getting calls telling me im being talked about

BUT IM DONE HERE
Other sites? Im not on other sites.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.