Buyer beware! yourusername

Old 10-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Buyer beware! yourusername

spoiler alert, SCAMMER!

Recently tried to scam a few people on BYT forums.

Please deal with caution with this user please.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Tech Rookie

ya this dude is just bs'ing people everywhere and giving sellers a bad name, just avoid the dude
Old 10-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

His ads seem kind of fishy and I just got a bad feeling when dealing with him through PM's and what he was asking seemed to good to be true. I was almost ready to buy something from him and I never ended up buying I forget why but glad I didn't. He's also on the Traxxas Forums trying to sell stuff. Oh and not to mention played me like a fiddle for a few days saying he would buy my CRT.5 and kept saying " sending payment " and I just gace up after a couple times and I knew no money was coming my way, seemed kind of odd as well he was going to buy it meanwhile he had 3 CRT.5's for sale??

Losers like this deserve to be banned from the internet and life all together
Old 10-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

If the evidence against him is true, he stole an item in a trade (never sent his end of the trade) on BYT, then traded/sold it to someone on here.

The people making the accusations against him have excellent trader feedback, and he refuses to answer their claims.

Buyers and traders beware. Make him ship first and/or do not deal with.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:09 PM

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

nine! i NEVER had 3 crt.5's, never even owned one, and i traded for that stampede, so it isnt "stolen" FTW!
Old 10-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by yourusername View Post
nine! i NEVER had 3 crt.5's, never even owned one, and i traded for that stampede, so it isnt "stolen" FTW!
Nine? Do you mean "nein" as in german for "no"?

As for "trading" for the stampede, the former owner of the stampede disagrees with your version...

(This quote is from the BYT forums)
Originally Posted by tdodm
im still waiting on a charger and slash from him.... seems over on rctech he's got my flm pede up forsale all ready or sold it(if he actually ships stuff)
But you don't answer the other allegations made against you, in this thread, the Guaranteed Shipping thread here, or the BYT buyer beware thread.

Not for me to sort out. Don't really care what the truth is, to be honest, because I won't ever conduct a transaction with you based on these events. But I do think other people on these forums should see the evidence and make a decision for themselves.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Either he's german or played to much Wolfenstein, atleast I know I have played to much, first thing I thought of when I seen " nein " lol was return to castle wolfenstein.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:22 PM

Who cares? he has a tracking number as well, so why dont you go back to your boring life? It was a trade, the trade was completed, it was mine, not his after the trade. Now what?
Old 10-24-2011, 02:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Who cares? he has a tracking number as well, so why dont you go back to your boring life? It was a trade, the trade was completed, it was mine, not his after the trade. Now what?
where in michigan are you located?? im in Gaylord, you close?
Old 10-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Is his tracking number issued on 10/24/2011, also? Just like the other guy you tried to swindle on BYT? Why did it take two "buyer beware" threads in 2 different forums for you to follow through on your commitment?

I'm not sure he is aware that he has a tracking number. His response was posted earlier today. You might want to enlighten him that you're no longer trying to be a D-bag.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Tech Rookie

umm... the flm pede was mine from byt and i have yet to get a tracking number... be a month end of this week since he said he would send
Old 10-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tdodm View Post
umm... the flm pede was mine from byt and i have yet to get a tracking number... be a month end of this week since he said he would send
Soooooo...yourusername....you were saying, about that tracking number?
Old 10-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
where in michigan are you located?? im in Gaylord, you close?
????? was just seeing if you would post your location, most guys that dont scam are not affraid to post it. scammers normally use a PO box and dont post there location.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:47 PM

i actually live in a couple different places, PM me if you really care to know. Im ijn gaylord every summer
Old 10-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Interesting thread.

Hey Mike

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.