Not leaving any feedback

Old 10-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Not leaving any feedback

Hey,
Does anyone have trouble with people NOT leaving any feedback?

This to me is almost as bad as negative feedback.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Yea it's a pretty common problem. i don't really understand either. I guess all that matters is money, and product right?
Old 10-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

i know, makes me mad also!!!! i cant even tell you how many feedbacks i would have if everyone left feedback! they dont leave it for me, then i dont leave it for them. hell, most of the guys dont even let you know when they received what you sent them. communacation is everything!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Ya, I know what you mean. That's why I get delivery confirmation because these jacks wads won't even say if they got it or not. I should have atleast 10 more feedbacks than I do.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cody01 View Post
Ya, I know what you mean. That's why I get delivery confirmation because these jacks wads won't even say if they got it or not. I should have atleast 10 more feedbacks than I do.
Yea I should have about 10 more too. I left feedback for every one of them too it's all good tho
Old 10-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slo_E4 View Post
Yea I should have about 10 more too. I left feedback for every one of them too it's all good tho
It has a lot to do with both confusion & communication, most people dont understand "how" to leave feedback, I have a few floating out there somewhere also, but if the buyer/seller is newer, and apparently hasn't left any before then pm them asking to return the favor (if you left it for them) and if they understand how it works, if not then explain it to them. (Communication part)
Old 10-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

yep, happens all the time, gets frustrating because then people will see that you are trustworthy if you have a lot of feedback
Old 10-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by flame56mx View Post
It has a lot to do with both confusion & communication, most people dont understand "how" to leave feedback, I have a few floating out there somewhere also, but if the buyer/seller is newer, and apparently hasn't left any before then pm them asking to return the favor (if you left it for them) and if they understand how it works, if not then explain it to them. (Communication part)
i have explained i dont know how many times how to leave feedback, they do it right but dont understand they have to fill in the additlional comments for it to go through i should have atleast 25 more positive feedbacks (i dont mind dealing with the new guys) but GEEEEZE, atleast figure out how to use the site before buying/selling. maybe a better feedback section should be worked up, maybe delete the part where you have to leave add. comment?
Old 10-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Daymn some of you need +25 or +10.... and i was frustrated with the 2 that I am missing! LOL!
Old 10-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TIZAO View Post
Daymn some of you need +25 or +10.... and i was frustrated with the 2 that I am missing! LOL!
LOL......feedback is feedback..........never hurts to have more!
Old 10-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I had to PM a buyer asking if he was happy with his purchase and that I would leave feedback when I knew he was happy, normal enough. He replied saying he didn't remember buying anything from me I sent him the PM that showed he sent me the money and he simply replied.."lol forgot about that". Still no feedback. Needless to say I won't deal with him again. The deal was fine but his lack of communication and feedback keeps me from future deals.

He's left feedback for others so it's not like he doesn't know how to do it..
Old 10-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Slo_E4 View Post
Yea it's a pretty common problem. i don't really understand either. I guess all that matters is money, and product right?
You are right though.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
i know, makes me mad also!!!! i cant even tell you how many feedbacks i would have if everyone left feedback! they dont leave it for me, then i dont leave it for them. hell, most of the guys dont even let you know when they received what you sent them. communacation is everything!
Communacation is very important to me.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I guess I don't understand why this makes some of you so upset. Not such a big deal to me. No feedback is in no way comparable to bad feedback. I too should have 5-10 more positive transactions than I currently show, but as long as a have a handful of positives showing and no negatives, I figure that should be enough for someone else to see that I am a trustworthy person. There is no Most Positive Transactions on RC Tech award, so why such a big deal unless your a newbie trying to build some cred.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 PM

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ferenczy36 View Post
I guess I don't understand why this makes some of you so upset. Not such a big deal to me. No feedback is in no way comparable to bad feedback. I too should have 5-10 more positive transactions than I currently show, but as long as a have a handful of positives showing and no negatives, I figure that should be enough for someone else to see that I am a trustworthy person. There is no Most Positive Transactions on RC Tech award, so why such a big deal unless your a newbie trying to build some cred.
I agree, I can care less if a person leaves me feedback or not.... Its not like its going to ruin my day ..... I should have at least 20+ more feedbacks but if the person doesn't want to leave feedback then that is up to them....... I also have bought items where I forgot to leave feedback and its not that I didn't want to, but sometimes I forget as well, especially if I make multiple purchases around the same time........... Now if a person leaves me negative feedback with at least contacting me first to try and resolve any issue then that I don't agree with, which seems to happen on this site from time to time.........

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.