S1CK-M1ND3D never again!!!

Old 10-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default S1CK-M1ND3D never again!!!

I originally gave him a good trader rating, before I received all my stuff. I sent the rating after he rated me. I WOULD NEVER deal with this guy again. First i thought i was being taken care of well. I paid him and extra $30 for some extras, and never received all I paid for. When he shipped my truck it was missing a wheel nut, which I FINALLy received almost 4 weeks later. Needless to say i had to wait to run my truck, in the meantime found out this "almost new" revo 3.3 had a major front bearing leak, upon taking the motor apart the piston and cooling head we all pitted, and the piston pushes right through the sleeve. So i traded a basically brand new computer for a ROLLER because the motor is shot. Well he said he had no idea and that he was going to try and make things right and send me a money order ASAP. Well that was 3 weeks ago now, and after several attempts to reach him he has not replied. I tried to give this guy a chance and let the little things go, but he failed to make things right like he promised! Watch out for this guy, i tried trusting him due to his good ratings, but this deal was an absolute nightmare!
Old 10-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I never leave feedback before i get whatever i purchased and test it out. As for him not following through on the rest you might just have to chalk it up to lesson learned sorry your deal went south.