Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default JASON671 anyone?

i guess this is not my week to try and get tires, this guy is not responding
anybody know him?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Did you already pay him? What kind of wheels/tires are you looking for?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

yeah, give us a little more info
Old 09-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Tech Champion

paid him 200 for the lot of tires, the tracking number he sent me was
0308 3390 0001 9074 7563
and it has said the same thing since he gave it to me , and this basically means that he paid for shipping but never dropped off the package. i have sent him a few PM's that he did not reply to even though he has logged in since they were sent
Old 09-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MantisWorx View Post
paid him 200 for the lot of tires, the tracking number he sent me was
0308 3390 0001 9074 7563
and it has said the same thing since he gave it to me , and this basically means that he paid for shipping but never dropped off the package. i have sent him a few PM's that he did not reply to even though he has logged in since they were sent
It says the package was accepted in Georgia on the 17th. Unless the seller lives in a state besides Georgia, I don't understand what the problem is.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

your defiantly getting paranoid i use usps daily and the number is called delivery confirmation they usually never update it unless the package is on the delivery truck trust me you have nothing to worry about yet, he probably sent it parcel post that usually takes 7-10 business days and depending the distance between u and the seller could take longer, that delivery confirmation number is accurate and will say that untill the package is on the delivery truck give it another 3-4 days
Old 09-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

I could be wrong, but I've shipped a lot of packages using USPS and that message is usually what's given when a package has been brought to a USPS location. If he bought postage electronically but still had the package, it's a different notification so I wouldn't worry just yet.

The lack of communication is not great but don't be too hard on the dude just yet.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

From my experiences usually when the item reaches or leaves a usps hub it gets scaned and shows up on the tracking page and when it goes on the truck for delivery it gets post as out for delivery.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:45 AM
Tech Champion

i own RCshox.com and ship probably 30 packages a day so im familiar with how the shipping process works. if you also look it says the schedule date for delivery is on the 22nd....today is the 23rd and it has not been updated and that is normally because the package has not been checked in or dropped off. since his deal i have had multiple orders come from CA and NJ and i got them all yesterday. i also shipped items all over the US monday and every one of them got delivered yesterday.

lets say for instance someone places and order with me and my inventory is off. i printout the shipping labels go to pull the part and realize that i dont have it well the tracking says EXACTLY what Jason's says. accepted doesnt mean that the package is there, it means that the postage is accepted and it updates as soon as USPS scans it. so if i ship it out two days later it will then start the tracking process.

now i already filed a dispute with paypal and when a dispute is filed they immediately take the money out of the account via your balance or the credit card that is on file until it is resolved, i dont get the money but neither does he. When this happens the account holder gets an email that needs to be responded to. he has made no response to paypal either and its been two days. So even if i was paranoid he should have at least contacted me by now and he has not. search his name and you will see when his last login was and that login was post PM's so i dont know how else you can see this but as a scammer. it has now been a week with no response ,no tracking and no package. i think its fair to say what is going on.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by coilwolf View Post
From my experiences usually when the item reaches or leaves a usps hub it gets scaned and shows up on the tracking page and when it goes on the truck for delivery it gets post as out for delivery.

EXACTLY
Old 09-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Sounds like is scamming you. i would file the PayPal claim.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:32 PM

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

The fact that he hasn't responded to your pm's is understandable for concern...... But it did state the package was accepted meaning it was delivered (otherwise it would state notified on the tracking info), and I'm guessing that he didn't ship it out priority and used parcel post. From my experience when using parcel post the tracking sucks as well as the information provided is just about always wrong and hardly ever gets updated........ Just because it stated expected delivery date as the 22nd doesn't mean that is the date it will be there....I've shipped packages via parcel post and it would state an expected delivery date but didn't arrive sometimes until 3-5 days after that date...........
Old 09-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

I shipped a nitro engine from NJ to TX via parcel post one time and it took just over 30 days to get there. The tracking info said exactly what yours does for about 28 of those days.

I would be a little disappointed with the lack of communication, but would hold off on the accusations for awhile considering it looks like he did ship otherwise it would most likely say "Postal service was electronically notified to expect a package for shipping" or something along those lines.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I'd be worried, then with no response I'd be more worried.. Then with the fact that the OP just got burned on a different deal I'd be even more worried...

Not saying it can't happen but the USPS info looks to show proof that shipping was paid but in no way confirms anything else.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4wd _all_ day View Post
your defiantly getting paranoid i use usps daily and the number is called delivery confirmation they usually never update it unless the package is on the delivery truck trust me you have nothing to worry about yet, he probably sent it parcel post that usually takes 7-10 business days and depending the distance between u and the seller could take longer, that delivery confirmation number is accurate and will say that untill the package is on the delivery truck give it another 3-4 days
I was told at my P.O. that conf. numbers can only be purchased for "First Class" or "Priority Mail'. Is not available on "Snail mail"! USPS usually updates every evening on the where abouts as to where the pkg. was scanned and departed to. The P.O. does have issues sometimes. I've had pretty good luck with Priority Mail! Faster and cheaper than UPS!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.