mrjoshua Rip Off

Old 09-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default mrjoshua Rip Off

Have you been Ripped off buy this guy if so you can send me in a Email the Info you have on this guy i am gone to turn him over to the FBI for Internet Fraud and see if we can have him put in Jail. People like him are a joke and the FBI will take care of guys like him if we have Case after Case of this guy Ripping people off.

I have worked with the FBI one other time on a case like this and the guy went to jail. The FBI dose not like Internet Fraud and will work with use for sure if the money amount is high anuff.

My email is [email protected]
Old 09-20-2011, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

how much did he rip you off for? I doubt the FBI will do anything to help. there are so many cases every day. if the dollar amount is low they will not help you.

ok if the FBI was willing to ehlp you last time. how come all the scammers on this forum are not in jail? or other forums? i had seen where a guy got ripped for 1800$ for rc stuff his own local police would not help or the police in the OP home town only took a report and said small claims court.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

It helps if you know some one in the FBI like i do

And he did not take me for much money but when some one from the FBI calls the local police and tells them to go talk to this guy and send Emails from guys he Ripped off showing he Ripped them off for any amount of money things get Done.

Its all in Who you know
Old 09-20-2011, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thenova70ss View Post
It helps if you know some one in the FBI like i do

And he did not take me for much money but when some one from the FBI calls the local police and tells them to go talk to this guy and send Emails from guys he Ripped off showing he Ripped them off for any amount of money things get Done.

Its all in Who you know
Ahaha can I use your resources?? please, with a cherry on top, if I ever need them?
Old 09-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Hey i agree he ripped me off on a 40 buck charger!! Obviously not trying to make millions lol but i will pm you his info tom and i app all your efforts!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YankeeFan123 View Post
Ahaha can I use your resources?? please, with a cherry on top, if I ever need them?
Sorry i am sure this guy would not like me giving out his Info.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

that is the risk you take when dealing on the internet.. can only go by feedback good luck getting your $ back man
Old 09-21-2011, 04:33 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
how much did he rip you off for? I doubt the FBI will do anything to help. there are so many cases every day. if the dollar amount is low they will not help you.

ok if the FBI was willing to ehlp you last time. how come all the scammers on this forum are not in jail? or other forums? i had seen where a guy got ripped for 1800$ for rc stuff his own local police would not help or the police in the OP home town only took a report and said small claims court.
Me too, I worked along with the FBI when I was in law enforcement and for them to get involved in any internet fraud it has to be a substantial amount of money for them to even consider working on it, they usually kick it back to the local agency.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

best and easiest way to get him is to contact his local prosacuter and file the needed papers. all you will need is his name and address. they will send him a show cause, if he does not contact courts within 14 days a warrant for his arrest will be issued. he will be picked up and his bail will be what he owes you. i have done this 2 times, first time took 2 months, second time took 8 months. both deals where for over 800.00. Good luck!!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Me too, I worked along with the FBI when I was in law enforcement and for them to get involved in any internet fraud it has to be a substantial amount of money for them to even consider working on it, they usually kick it back to the local agency.
As i said i have a Friend in the FBI and that is way i will be getting any help from them most of the time it takes a lager amount of money for the FBI to look in to Internet Fraud but when you Build Custom Hot Rods for people you Make some good friends and i have a friend that will make a call for me to this guys local police. And let me tell you this when the some one from the FBI calls the Local Police and tells them to go talk to some one Stuff gets Done.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

As i said i have a Friend in the FBI and that is way i will be getting any help from them most of the time it takes a lager amount of money for the FBI to look in to Internet Fraud but when you Build Custom Hot Rods for people you Make some good friends and i have a friend that will make a call for me to this guys local police. And let me tell you this when the some one from the FBI calls the Local Police and tells them to go talk to some one Stuff gets Done.
Ok I'm sure a hotrods are reason to go around the chain of command and initiate your own federal investigation

Good luck and wish your friend with his career.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Ok I'm sure a hotrods are reason to go around the chain of command and initiate your own federal investigation

Good luck and wish your friend with his career.
Never said it would be a investigation. And if you cant help with this Marcos i wish you would just leave the thread and go do some Mod work on another thread like the for sale thread. THANKS
Old 09-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Never said it would be a investigation. And if you cant help with this Marcos i wish you would just leave the thread and go do some Mod work on another thread like the for sale thread. THANKS
I can't give you his ip address leave that to the authorities to get it for you,and no need to tell me where I can or can't moderate.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Hope he can help in some way!!! i Have a freind in the MSP SWAT TEAM, he is a sniper, hmmmm........maybe he can help!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

yeah all the FBI has to say is "can you send someone to check this out" and it will be done in faster time than a drag race.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.