lowandslowracin ---- Stay Clear

Old 09-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default lowandslowracin ---- Stay Clear

Watch out for this person, Will look for a trade and offer up a good deal and once you ship you won't hear back from him...

Just traded or thought I traded a Losi 8ight for a D8 and he never responded after my tracking number was sent.

He may go by other names so if you are asked to ship to a P.O. box in Fairview Oregon DON'T...

If you want his P.O. box number and name he used please PM me and I will send it to you.

I have done many trades here and other forums and this is the first time I have been burned. Hope to help someone here from making the same mistake here.

Lesson learned.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 256 (100%+)

PM me what info you can. My folks live in Fairview...it is a VERY small community. We'll see if we can find some info for you, like maybe a street address or something. At the very least we can get some good contact info for LE, etc.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:42 PM

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

That sucks prim, hope everything works out for you in the end...... Way to many scammers popping up and not just on this forum..........G'luck
Old 09-13-2011, 08:23 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey man I'm sorry, I got a call at work Friday afternoon my wife had been rushed to the ER with a ruptured appendix, she was just release last night and I finally had a few moments to get back online. I'm sorry I left you hanging out there, however all looks like it worked itself out, your package said it was being returned to sender due to being unable to deliver due to miss labeling. So you should have your buggy back in a couple days.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lowandslowracin View Post
Hey man I'm sorry, I got a call at work Friday afternoon my wife had been rushed to the ER with a ruptured appendix, she was just release last night and I finally had a few moments to get back online. I'm sorry I left you hanging out there, however all looks like it worked itself out, your package said it was being returned to sender due to being unable to deliver due to miss labeling. So you should have your buggy back in a couple days.

I understand things happen but you had my number and could have called. No word until the Post Office sent it back is not going to make a believer out of me. You are wrong about the mis-lableing of the package... I called them Sat/Sun/and Mon. morning to have them stop delivery and send it back.

If you are for real, send me your buggy first once I receive it I will send mine back.

Prove me wrong and I will delete this tread and call the Postal Inspectors to have them stop the investigation. Oh I called them since you used a P.O. box to commit mail fraud. I forgot to mention I worked for the US Postal service for 18 yrs. 4 of them as an inspector.

Like I said prove me wrong, send yours and once I receive it I will send mine. If I don't hear anything back or receive a package I know I am right about this whole deal. If I am wrong I will appoligize and remove all the post about this.

Waiting for a response before I leave -/+ feedback.

Last edited by EvanAZ; 09-13-2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If your trying to scare me its not working Also this will be my last post about this, I will not cary on like children behind a keyboard. I am sorry I did not get ahold of you, I have been glued to the hospital for the last 4 days, my phone does not have internet on it and I did not have your number in my phone. My toy cars where the last thing on my mind and I am very sorry about that.

You buggy is on its way back to you, so no harm done .... I now have a mountain of medical bills to take care of so I am selling the buggy it sucks but I have to take care of my family before my toys. I have a local buyer already lined up, a fellow racer is helping me out big time.

Anyways im sorry for the issues with this deal, if you feel the need to leave a negative feedback so be it, its not the end of the world. Its toy cars.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

If your trying to scare me its not working Also this will be my last post about this, I will not cary on like children behind a keyboard. I am sorry I did not get ahold of you, I have been glued to the hospital for the last 4 days, my phone does not have internet on it and I did not have your number in my phone. My toy cars where the last thing on my mind and I am very sorry about that.

You buggy is on its way back to you, so no harm done .... I now have a mountain of medical bills to take care of so I am selling the buggy it sucks but I have to take care of my family before my toys. I have a local buyer already lined up, a fellow racer is helping me out big time.

Anyways im sorry for the issues with this deal, if you feel the need to leave a negative feedback so be it, its not the end of the world. Its toy cars.
why dont you make it right and reimburse him the shipping cost that he paid out of his pocket, if your truly sincere and this really happened you should atleast give him his shipping money back right?? i mean since you didnt hold your end of the deal up
Old 09-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

send your part of the deal and the OP said he will make this thread go away.
everyone has excuses when they do not send their end of the deal.

hope the OP gets his buggy back
Old 09-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the support guys.

I ended up calling the post offices in Oregon and finally got a hold Sunday lucky thing someone answered and was able to help me stop the delivery.

Had to fill out a form and have my P.O. fax it to the delivering P.O. and with the tracking number and address they were able to intercept.

I will attach it here in case anyone else has a similar problem.

I also ended up trading to another member with a good trader rating.

Last edited by EvanAZ; 10-01-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

No feedback?
Old 09-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

What a load, lol.................................
Old 09-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

i bet he is throttledown
Old 09-29-2011, 05:04 AM
Tech Elite

Different P.O. Box number from my deal

R. W.
po box 2092
Fairview OR 97024

but he may have more than 1 P.O. box.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Originally Posted by EvanAZ View Post
Different P.O. Box number from my deal

R. W.
po box 2092
Fairview OR 97024

but he may have more than 1 P.O. box.
it seems like to much of a coincidence. I'm guessing they are the same person
Old 09-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
i bet he is throttledown
He was they are both banned

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.