Bad seller TheBoot

Old 09-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Bad seller TheBoot

I bought a motor and ESC. Money to pay the same hour he told address. And then he disappeared and stopped responding to PM. I waited a week and opened a dispute with PayPal. He immediately began to respond to messages. He told a story that I gave him the address is not correct. I suggested to him, or return the money or show me a mailing label that I could tell where the error occurred.
After this he again disappeared and stopped responding to messages. I dispute in PayPal translated into claim.
He continues to not respond to messages. Waiting for solutions PayPal.

People hold on further from this seller.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 83 (99%+)

i have a funny feeling this guy filled out the wrong forum for shipping internationally you are from Russia,Moscow? edit: I try to ship something to Hong Kong ended up filling out the wroing forum and USPS gave us the right forum to fill out. hope u get what u payed for or you get your money back
Old 09-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I know that often there are problems with international shipping. And to solve these problems, I have a postal address in the United States from shipito.com
I use it for 3 years, I buy it on ebay.com and from different online stores.

And never had any problems.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:56 AM
Tech Regular

Location: second star to the right...straight on til morning!
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default what?

If this guy really had a shipping problem he would be constantly keeping in contact. He wouldn't disappear on the guy. He would want to know what happened, especially if there were a paypal claim against him. Only scammers disappear.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
If this guy really had a shipping problem he would be constantly keeping in contact. He wouldn't disappear on the guy. He would want to know what happened, especially if there were a paypal claim against him. Only scammers disappear.
+1 to that