Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Blacksheep1   Don't deal with him!!!!!!!!!! >

Blacksheep1 Don't deal with him!!!!!!!!!!

Blacksheep1 Don't deal with him!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-27-2011, 06:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default Blacksheep1 Don't deal with him!!!!!!!!!!

He has had my truck for 3 wks. Jammin SCRT for his Wraith and money for his Honcho. He can't and hasn't sent me any valid tracking #'s. He gave me 6 invalid #'s. I asked for my truck to be sent back and still I have nothing. He claims that I have the trucks. If I do then show me proof of delivery from the company that you shipped thru. I asked for photo copies of the receipts with the tracking #'s and still nothing. His communication has been great but I don't have anything. He told me his server drops blank messages and yes it does. He claims my truck was not as described. I gave him clear pics of the truck. I can send them to anybody. He didn't like the body. Flour. Red turned out pink. So he has 3 trucks and I have nothing. I'm frustrated with this ordeal.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Another one for the ignore list....I think I'm up to 41 now...

That sucks man, I hope you get your truck back, or what you traded for.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Maybe I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but, why-oh-why does anyone do business with someone that they don't know, that is a new member, with only a handful of posts and no track record of + FB??? I keep seeing this over-and-over. Research the seller! If they have only been on RCTECH for a short while and their post history is made up of trying to sell / trade only, don't you have to wonder just a bit?

Don't know the person (on a personal level) ...Don't do a trade.

Don't pay using the "gift" option

Find out the story before jumping head first!

I mean no offense, but...

Well, hope it works out, but, in the end this sounds like just another deal gone bad... There's seems to be many examples just like this one
Old 08-31-2011, 05:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm not offended. We all had to start somewhere you know. I just don't want anybody else to get ripped by this guy.

Can or are we allowed to post their name and address in this section?

Contacted his police and county prosecutor no help.

I'm going to contact a Criminal Lawyer next. Thanks
Old 08-31-2011, 05:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Yeah i wont even consider shipping first on a trade unless the other person has more feedback, and more trade transactions then me. If not then of well, there are plenty more rc's out there.

Another idea to consider is to "buy" the other persons vehicle for a fair amount, then they "buy" yours for the same amount through paypal. This way if one person doesnt ship at least you can file a dispute with paypal to try and get your money back. Still not 100% safe but it offers a little more protection.

I dont think the mods will allow you to post personal info, but where does this guy live?

Dont bother with the criminal lawyer, take him to small claims court. Its cheap, just print out all your e-mails/pm's for your case. If he doesnt show up on the court date they usually side in your favor and it will at least mess up his credit and be on his credit history.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nf_ekt View Post
Why-oh-why does anyone do business with someone that they don't know, that is a new member, with only a handful of posts and no track record of + FB??? I keep seeing this over-and-over. Research the seller! If they have only been on RCTECH for a short while and their post history is made up of trying to sell / trade only, don't you have to wonder just a bit?

Don't know the person (on a personal level) ...Don't do a trade.

Don't pay using the "gift" option

Find out the story before jumping head first!

I mean no offense, but...

Well, hope it works out, but, in the end this sounds like just another deal gone
bad... There's seems to be many examples just like this one
..What he said..
Old 09-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I was going to try to work out a trade with this guy on another forum till I got a heads up on his past trades.

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=334670
Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I had a similar problem with him too!!!! I sent the money via paypal for the summit that we was "selling". He sent me two invalid tracking numbers so I turned him into paypal.. And got my money back Then proceeded to bash me through email about turning him in
Old 09-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

We are not alone. I had another guy from another site contact me. He got ripped off also in a trade.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Tech Regular

Any updates on your truck? That guy is a dirt bag...
Old 09-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

He sent me a email last week and said my stuff was being mailed back to me. A week now and nothing. I have emailed him twice to find out when he mailed it and when I should receive it.

I have been contacted by 2 guys on another site about him ripping them off also. 1 guy lives in the next state said blacksheep1 was suppose to send his crawler back to him. He hasn't got it yet after a week and a half.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

2 wks. ago he sends a email saying my stuff is being sent back to me. Yet I still have nothing.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

http://www.ic3.gov/media/2011/110311.aspx

my next plan of action
Old 11-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Well I finally got my truck back but not the money. It's funny I shipped my truck to Thomas Jay and it came back from Mudrick Carter and the address's were different.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by cul8tr View Post
Well I finally got my truck back but not the money. It's funny I shipped my truck to Thomas Jay and it came back from Mudrick Carter and the address's were different.
Was your truck still in the same shape? Glad to see your getting your stuff back. That scammer tried getting me to

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.