SILVERDRAGON Lying Dirt Bag

Old 08-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (99%+)
Default SILVERDRAGON A+ Person

never mind

Edit:

He is really nice not a Thief I am sorry for the trouble I have caused for him.

Last edited by InsaneRC; 08-15-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Lightbulb PLEASE READ BELOW!!THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!!

HEY RC TECH,I did in fact send $70 payment for a ESC that Mat had for sale ,,this was 2 week;s ago exactly today (Sunday) ,i stayed in contact with him this whole entire time,,I waited 9 days for the ESC to arrive before i even considered asking for a Refund to my paypal for non receipt of the ESC,,I had ask him for tracking #,,what method he used thru USPS ect,,he told me his Mother shipped it the Monday after i sent payment and 9 days later i still had no ESC,,he said he called the USPS and they told him they had a truck break down,,ect,,still waited a couple more days after he told me that,,still no ESC,,I have not left him a good or bad rating myself because ii was giving him the benifit of the Doubt that it got slowed down by the USPS truck Break down???

I also contacted him today since he made this post and either it is shipped to the wrong address,is really lost by USPS or was never sent at all,,,I cant make out what the real truth to the matter is,,So I have been staying in contact the entire time to see if it arrive;s to me by chance,,but after 2 solid week';s,, dont think the ESC is coming to me,,still trying to stay civil about the deal,,and have assured him if the ESC in question that he stated above i have stolen and he refunded me for show;s up to my address that i would still re-send the payment again,,

Sorry for his frustation,,that is why I insure and delivery conformation all my item;s i ship the the USPS and I takke pic;s of the shipping receipt;s in case anything ever comes up and also send the pic;s to the buyer the same day after i ship so they have actual postmarked picture of all shipping receipt;s,,you can ask anyone here who I have bought or sold too,,didnt steal his ESC and dont know ehre it is period,,thx,,Silverdragon!!
Old 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

well show Proof you mailed it insaneRC? USPS TRACKING UPS TRACKING? FEDEX TRACKING?. how can you accuse of stealing the ESC with out **PROOF** of shippment. pics of the shipping receipt from UPS!

lmao the mail truck broke down? tha's funny even if it did break down thye send out a replacement truck to finish the route that day. before you start saying stuff. i have a friend that works for the USPS he is a mail carrier.
the mail still runs despite a broken mail truck.

funny how they told you it broke down. when i had mail delayed i called usps and try to find out, all they told me was its on the way. but wait how can you track it when you did not provide tracking? with out tracking that's like looking for a needle in a hay stack. no tracking they can not find it or say where it is. so something does not sound right on YOUR end.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

please lock and close this thread.....and can the mods just ban me from the forum thanks for ur time
Old 08-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by InsaneRC View Post
please lock and close this thread.....and can the mods just ban me from the forum thanks for ur time
Sounds like you're being thiefish! Why would you want to ban yourself unless you really did take the money and run
Old 08-14-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YankeeFan123 View Post
Sounds like you're being thiefish! Why would you want to ban yourself unless you really did take the money and run
wtf ever i refunded his money alrdy so how did i take his money and run FFS

just ignore this thread please thank you for ur time
Old 08-15-2011, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

If you don't want to be here just don't log in
Old 08-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

i will be fine I just made a mistake.....Silverdragon is a great guy! i am the one who needs a bad rating for being a ****

edit:
can u change the header to SILVERDRAGON GREAT GUY!!
Old 08-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

i will be fine I just made a mistake.....Silverdragon is a great guy! i am the one who needs a bad rating for being a ****

edit:
can u change the header to SILVERDRAGON GREAT GUY!!

HUH
Old 08-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
HUH
Exactly what I was thinking