R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Mist467 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/541255-mist467.html)

madhammer 08-12-2011 12:11 PM

Mist467

Im having an issue with this seller. I bought a 1/8 scale buggy from him on sunday, great communication during transaction. I have not received any replies about shipping or the product. I know he has logged on here but will not get back to me.

Does anyone know how to get in contact or who he is. I called the number listed in paypal. Guess what not in service.

Any help will be appreciated.

slasher666 08-12-2011 12:22 PM

Mist467

sounds like another scammmmmmer on the site

madhammer 08-12-2011 06:53 PM

He finally got back to me and all is good, I just got a little nervous.

Kylar 08-13-2011 07:08 AM

I hope he follows through and you get the buggy.

Either way almost a full week with no communication after money is sent is EXTREMELY poor. Your complaint is valid and I would rate him accordingly. As long as you get the buggy and its in good shape maybe a neutral feedback explaining why.

If you want to sell stuff you should be able to at least respond to an e-mail in about 24 hours. If you arent going to be near a computer for a couple days you should let the person know. As with all sales communication is KEY in making a smooth business deal.

Joe_Dirt 08-15-2011 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kylar (Post 9519738)

Either way almost a full week with no communication after money is sent is EXTREMELY poor. Your complaint is valid and I would rate him accordingly. As long as you get the buggy and its in good shape maybe a neutral feedback explaining why.

If you want to sell stuff you should be able to at least respond to an e-mail in about 24 hours. If you arent going to be near a computer for a couple days you should let the person know. As with all sales communication is KEY in making a smooth business deal.

+1

QDRHRSE 08-24-2011 11:38 AM

I've bought stuff from Mist before and everything was perfect....

Dan-RC 08-24-2011 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Kylar (Post 9519738)

+2

Better to be safe than sorry!! :nod:

So far, I'm very happy with this forum so far, I like it a whole lot better than the other forum that I am on.. it seems like BECAUSE there are LESS rules that less things go wrong and less threads get deleted. My first buy from this site went well, too, (and I'm hoping that my first sell will go smoothly, too...) and communication is a VERY big buying/selling point for me. civilguy would tell me right away if he would PM me in the night, morning, a few hours, ASAP, etc. and I'm happy that this seems to be a mainly trusted place -- I like the Trader Rating, much easier than fiddling through 1,000's of threads looking for feedback on a user.

:D

Dan

mist467 10-26-2011 06:15 PM

Hey bud i would appreciate if you updated this...Dont wont people thinking u got ripped!!...you received your buggy and were stoked about it. I just want people to know. Thanks!

mist467 10-26-2011 06:30 PM

p.s.
Sorry for bumping such a old thread. I didnt even know this existed till today.
When i sold Madhammer the buggy i was very ill and didnt sign on for a few days. I did ship out his item and he received it. He was just worried because i didnt communicate for a couple days. Just want to make sure my name stays clean as i have NEVER scammed anyone on here. Its actually been backwards and ive been scammed a few times. Thanks