R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   qcboater = bad buyer... (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/537952-qcboater-%3D-bad-buyer.html)

stang 08-01-2011 11:01 AM

qcboater = bad buyer...

1 Attachment(s)
Well Qcboater bought my xl-5 esc and titan 12t motor for $35.
It had Low voltage detection. He never asked for a pic so i sent it to him. The only problem is the lvd sticker fell off. Too my knowledge he never even tried it. He claimed it didn't so he filed a claim via paypal. I refused a refund because i sent him what i said i sent him. He won and paypal told him to send both the xl-5 and titan 12t motor back. He did, problem is he sent the wrong esc and didn't send the motor back. There are a few ways i can tell he sent the wrong esc back. No heat shrink on the batter and motor wires. The sticker by the heatsink is white instead of black.

Below is an included picture of the esc i sent him. as you can see the sticker is black up there. the wires are in bad shape in that pic so disregard them. they had been fixed before i sent it to him. And yes i have checked and the esc he sent me doesn't have lvd.
the picture is a little blurry but white is easy to tell from black.

qcboater 08-01-2011 05:50 PM

keanderson358 is my ebay login check my rating. Picture is not of the ESC I recieved.

chazekxt 08-01-2011 07:45 PM

guys u can tell by the back ground color on the esc where it says traxxas white background:nod: has no lvc black backgroung has lvc

stang 08-01-2011 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by qcboater (Post 9469227)
keanderson358 is my ebay login check my rating. Picture is not of the ESC I recieved.

That is the esc i sent you. Then you tried me with paypal. Then me by not sending back the motor with it.

Oh i like how you forgot to mention that little detail in your post

Originally Posted by chazekxt (Post 9469867)
guys u can tell by the back ground color on the esc where it says traxxas white background:nod: has no lvc black backgroung has lvc

I know and the one he sent me back has a white background.
Funny how he forgot to even say something about the motor.

ilanstylz 08-01-2011 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by stang (Post 9470670)
That is the esc i sent you. Then you tried to me with paypal. Then you me by not sending back the motor with it.

Oh i like how you forgot to mention that little detail in your post

I know and the one he sent me back has a white background.
Funny how he forgot to even say something about the motor.

Your not helping your situation by using vulgar language, it will only get you banned from this site.......

Not much you can do about it now since paypal sided in his favor, really only thing you can do is contact paypal and let them know he sent you the wrong esc and no motor....... But cussing him out on here doesn't do any good.............

Marcos.J 08-02-2011 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by ilanstylz (Post 9470691)
Your not helping your situation by using vulgar language, it will only get you banned from this site.......

Not much you can do about it now since paypal sided in his favor, really only thing you can do is contact paypal and let them know he sent you the wrong esc and no motor....... But cussing him out on here doesn't do any good.............

:nod: yes he will get banned if he keeps it up

stang 08-02-2011 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by ilanstylz (Post 9470691)

already done but all he will do is lie to them yet again.
and im still trying to figure out where my motor is.

ilanstylz 08-02-2011 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by stang (Post 9471714)
already done but all he will do is lie to them yet again.
and im still trying to figure out where my motor is.

If you have pictures of the esc you sent him show that to paypal and then show them pictures of the one he sent you.... Call them as well just don't deal with it over their site, let them know straight up that its the wrong esc and no motor was sent back..........

Joe_Dirt 08-02-2011 08:43 AM

This may be one of those lessons in life that come with a small monetary price tag. Sounds like $35 was a cheap enough price to pay to now know you need to avoid any financial interaction with the other person ever again.

Deal was done, deal went bad. Even in your own words you surely feel he will only continue to lie if you try other avenues of relief.
I have no reason to doubt your feeling that way..... BUT... If you do feel the way you do and continue..... It sure seems you are just beating a dead horse.

Karma is a strong thing.... Sometimes just relying on Karma is satisfaction enough. Even knowing he has to think of himself being a thief every time he sees your parts is $35 well spent.

stang 08-02-2011 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by ilanstylz (Post 9472055)
If you have pictures of the esc you sent him show that to paypal and then show them pictures of the one he sent you.... Call them as well just don't deal with it over their site, let them know straight up that its the wrong esc and no motor was sent back..........

yeah thats how i have dealt with the appeal

Originally Posted by Joe_Dirt (Post 9472059)
This may be one of those lessons in life that come with a small monetary price tag. Sounds like $35 was a cheap enough price to pay to now know you need to avoid any financial interaction with the other person ever again.

Deal was done, deal went bad. Even in your own words you surely feel he will only continue to lie if you try other avenues of relief.
I have no reason to doubt your feeling that way..... BUT... If you do feel the way you do and continue..... It sure seems you are just beating a dead horse.

Karma is a strong thing.... Sometimes just relying on Karma is satisfaction enough. Even knowing he has to think of himself being a thief every time he sees your parts is $35 well spent.

the problem is when you are a broke college student trying to support a hobby $35 is alot of money

roadrashracing2 08-02-2011 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by stang (Post 9472199)
yeah thats how i have dealt with the appeal

the problem is when you are a broke college student trying to support a hobby $35 is alot of money

Then maybe its not a good time to be in the hobby, just something to think about, if $35 is a big deal.

stang 08-02-2011 02:54 PM

I did what he suggested and looked at his ebay. one thing i would like to inform him is that buying from ebay stores and buying from people on forums is 2 different things.

AND i will be filling out the afadavit and sending it to paypal tomorrow. i am also really tempted to file a police report too.
paypal wants one but i may give them both

Graphite07 08-02-2011 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by qcboater (Post 9469227)

your FEEDBACK on ebay means nothing. if you did not send back his motor that makes it bad on your end. at least send back the motor and make part of it right!!! if you sent back the wrong ESC Correct the problem make your self look good here.

as for the OP do not use Profanity!! state your case and that's it. if he did not send back the motor Contact PayPal and let them know you did not get all of your items back. and if PayPal does not help let this be a Learning Experience for you. and bigger beater pics is a MUST for all your items going out, record all serial numbers or id numbers that can aid you in fight towards deals like this.

inferno13 08-02-2011 04:16 PM

Gotta love paypal!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

stang 08-02-2011 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by inferno13 (Post 9473808)
Gotta love paypal!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

currently i wanna beat paypal with a stick...