A question about selling etiquitte

Old 07-26-2011, 07:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

think you got this one covered. With the amount of communication on the topic I assume as much goes into the sale or purchase of products. Really if you have great communication the sale goes smooth in most cases. The fact that you are disclosing your intention to clear funds to use them for shipping shouldn't amount to a problem at all. If it does then it's obvious the buyer doesn't like the terms of the deal and should back away to allow another to take it.

Good luck with your sale, sounds like your doing fine and willing to discuss all angles.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

I have done a lot of deals out here (more than my feedback shows) and in every single one of them as long as I was on the same page with the buyer/seller....we worked it out. Some paid more for me to ship it same day as they paid and to overnight it since they needed it like yesterday....others told me to take my time and ship it as cheap as I could. Some trades we did weird things like ship half......review it...then ship the other half.

So in a nutshell as long as the buyer and seller are communicating you can work out whatever deal suits you both best in the end. Communication is your biggest asset. Usually with trades or any weird scenarios I'll get the other person on the phone. Much easier to hash it out that way and make sure you are both happy. Plus gives you more peace of mind that you can get em on the phone if/when you need to.

Just my .02 cents on the issue....
Old 07-26-2011, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I don't think it's a crazy question, just that it would be nice if it was clarified before payment was sent. Then again I may have a bias because I got laid off. Been working from home, but jobs are getting hard to find and work has been super slow.

I was wanting to trade some SC tires a little while back and got some responses, but I ended up not going through with it because money got tight and I didn't have funds to pay for shipping. So I can kind of see the issue. But again, I feel it would be nice if this was brought up before the transaction was made, but even if not I don't find it to be an outrageous request.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Thank you for your input marooko and i feel what you are going through bro. I hope it all turns around for ya soon,it always does at the last minute out of nowhere.. right. Yeah i knew they're was nothing wrong with it and would just depend on the individual that you are dealing with that day. And obviously the buyer does not have to accept the situation either if they feel funky about it. Most folks are like take your time, no major rush. I am usually on point within a day or two as most other guy's are here also.