R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Problems with hlpressley (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/534725-problems-hlpressley.html)

rcperson 07-21-2011 07:00 PM

Problems with hlpressley

I'm from Brasil and in april I bought a D8T and a durango , spent one month and he did not sent, I got in a dispute with paypal and I ended up making a deal with him, and looking at his feedback I accepted, he didn't send me a truggy D8Ts 811T serpent, so that now he no longer responds my e-mails and pm, and says when he responds that this far from home and can not do anything so when he comes back, someone can help me solve this problem.
Thanks
Rogerio

YankeeFan123 07-21-2011 07:34 PM

Like 10-13 posts down there is a big thread of peoplecomplaining about him. You should team up with them

rcperson 07-22-2011 04:48 AM

I know but the post are closed .

slashracer111 07-22-2011 04:51 AM

Didn't send for a entire month, or got held in customs? :eek:

What is the problem now? I mean, I see you agreed on a Hot Bodies D8T, and a Serpent Cobra 811-T, and he sent that to you. I just don't see why this is a "problem" thread with no problem?

Marcos.J 07-22-2011 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by rcperson (Post 9422613)
I'm from Brasil and in april I bought a D8T and a durango , spent one month and he did not sent, I got in a dispute with paypal and I ended up making a deal with him, and looking at his feedback I accepted, he did send me a truggy D8Ts 811T serpent, so that now he no longer responds my e-mails and pm, and says when he responds that this far from home and can not do anything so when he comes back, someone can help me solve this problem.
Thanks
Rogerio

Im confused you said he did send it?? so whats the problem? I had packages held in customs before when I shipped stuff to Italy and it was held for 23 days.

What is the problem if the Item was sent and is in customs there is nothing that the seller can do.

rcperson 07-22-2011 07:00 AM

Sorry my bad english , he not send me anything ,just got my $900.00 .

2canSAM 07-22-2011 07:38 AM

I'm from Brasil and in april I bought a D8T and a durango , spent one month and he did not sent, I got in a dispute with paypal and I ended up making a deal with him, and looking at his feedback I accepted, he didn't send me a truggy D8Ts 811T serpent, so that now he no longer responds my e-mails and pm, and says when he responds that this far from home and can not do anything so when he comes back, someone can help me solve this problem.
Thanks
Rogerio

As I read it he did not send him anything and after 1 month he opened a paypal dispute. The the seller tried to strike up another deal and failed to come through on that one as well. But seeing as the seller is a Mod it is no surprise that Marcos came in with his defensive glasses on. :rolleyes:

madm 07-22-2011 07:45 AM

Moderator to the rescue again. Never fails. This one will probably go to thread heaven also.

ilanstylz 07-22-2011 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by rcperson (Post 9424416)

So your saying that you waited for a month or so and never got your package, and it wasn't until you filed a paypal claim that he responded?? And so you did get your money back? Its a good thing if you did get your money back, just sucks that you didn't get what you paid for if thats the case........

Smizzaz 07-22-2011 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by ilanstylz (Post 9424578)
So your saying that you waited for a month or so and never got your package, and it wasn't until you filed a paypal claim that he responded?? And so you did get your money back? Its a good thing if you did get your money back, just sucks that you didn't get what you paid for if thats the case........

Yeah, I'd like to find out what happened with this too. International shipping always scares me because of the long transit time & risk involved. Did he say it was shipped.....if so, any sort of tracking or insurance on the package? Just curious

inferno13 07-22-2011 10:17 AM

must be flame on hlpressley month. he is a good guy to deal with with top notch stuff guys! i know he tries hard to keep a good itrader rating! something must be up, this is not like him at all, hope everything is alright
hlpressley!

eri3f0g 07-22-2011 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by rcperson (Post 9424416)

That is totally unacceptable. Proof of shipment should be required of the seller.

Seller, time to put the proof up.

I'm not taking sides, just trying to help correct whatever problem there is. Very well could be customs and very well could be a small language barrier. Either way if what the buyer states is true, the seller needs to chime in.

Matt M. 07-22-2011 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by madm (Post 9424553)
Moderator to the rescue again. Never fails. This one will probably go to thread heaven also.

as the "boss" of the moderation staff, i am angered and frankly resent the implication that the moderation staff is in cahoots to scam and use our "power" on the site to cover it up.

the moderation staff does not get involved in trader issues, hlpressly cannot change his trader rating...it takes a super mod or admin to make that change.

that said, IF a moderator is not conducting themselves in the highest level of honesty, they will be removed from the staff....

this however does not make them a punching bag for users to demand things that are not part of the deal or are above and beyond the realm or what a reasonable person would do.

now, i am going to aks that if you have PROOF of the staff covering up bad deals amongst us, to show your proof so i can deal with the problem or Shut your mouth.

ilanstylz 07-22-2011 01:24 PM

Users need to forget the fact that hes a mod, him being a mod has nothing to do with him as a seller.......... There are always two sides to a story so hopefully this can be resolved for both the seller and buyer......... If the seller never did ship the items then that's his/her fault, yes we all have personal lives but as a seller on any forum or off should live up to their end of the deal....... There seems to be more to this then what is stated. From reading the OP's post it seems like he never got his items after a month's time, so he filed a paypal claim and got the money back....... If this is true it means that the seller never responded to the claim and paypal got the money back, or if he did then he agreed to pay the money back since the item was never shipped.......

race raider 07-22-2011 01:54 PM

Thanks
Rogerio

I think what rcperson is trying to say is that he originally made a deal with the seller for a D8T and a durango and after he did not get them after a month he filed a dispute with paypal. It looks like he droped the dispute and made a deal with seller for a D8T and a Serpent 811T instead and has not recieved them either. In the sellers defense he has not logged on here since 7/20. I hope that you guys can work this out