Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
slim the linema = A+++++ Awesome Buyer!  Read the story! >

slim the linema = A+++++ Awesome Buyer! Read the story!

slim the linema = A+++++ Awesome Buyer! Read the story!

Old 07-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs up slim the linema = A+++++ Awesome Buyer! Read the story!

Some of you may have seen the post that I made a few days ago about AlertPay being worse than PayPal.

That was in connection with the deal I had with slim for my Ten-T that he had purchased. He had paid me partially through AlertPay and partially through PayPal.

After AlertPay told me they were going freeze the money from this transaction for a period of 75 days (completely unacceptable) I had asked slim if he would do me the favor of opening a support ticket with AlertPay to just verify that the payment he sent to me was legit and that our transaction had completed successfully, etc. in hopes of getting the payment unfrozen.

Slim actually went one step further than that and called AlertPay on the phone (probably waited on hold for a good while too, they don't have many CS reps because their company is pretty small but has tons of clients) to talk with them. By the time he was done talking to them they had unfrozen the transaction and released the money back to my account!

THANK YOU SLIM! I really owe you one, you're a gentleman and a scholar and I really hope we may be able to do business again in the future.

To any sellers out there, slim is stand up guy and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business with him again.

A+++++++++++
Old 07-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks man! I'm glad it all worked out and the ten t is great . thanks alot.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Tech Regular

Glad you like it man! I'm actually in the market to find a brushless Ten-T now since converting from nitro to electric. I loved the Ten-T so much I don't feel as if I can possibly not have one, haha. I have seen a few sweet e converted Ten-T rollers on here, hoping another one pops up soon that I can snatch up!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Good to hear that you guys had a good deal.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Initiate

this is good news!