R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Done buying here.. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/533301-done-buying-here.html)

Oasis 07-17-2011 11:55 AM

Done buying here..

I'm done buying on this board, last 2 deals with "good sellers" have been bad, first one the seller sold a motor that I don't think he really looked it over (in his defense he got it from a buddy..he didn't say so but I know he did)..stand up guy and made it right..last deal..totally misrepresented the car (listed it as a different version), listed stuff that was not included, didn't include any servo horns (I know this doesn't seem big but now I have to order some). I am pretty upset over this one (paid top dollar for a "good car") for the simple reason that he has great feedback, been here a long time and no doubt I'm going to be the one who is going to be taking the brunt of the BS if I started a thread on it..so I'm done buying here..good luck to all of you guys buying here..

ohh EPiC FAiL 07-17-2011 11:58 AM

sucks man, but i completely understand. i've had a couple crappy deals here too but the sellers have made it right and i have yet to need to leave someone negative feedback

Fas1 07-17-2011 12:13 PM

I have been thinking the very same thing. It looks like if you have good feedback you can occasionally dump junk on people and suffer no ill from it. Everyone will come to the sellers rescue and make the buyer look likes he crying about nothing. I to am done buying used here and for that matter on the Internet. Way to many scams and guys unloading junk.

Andy Koback 07-17-2011 02:19 PM

Request pictures of anything you buy!!! If the pics and product don't match, you got a legit complaint and a good shot at a dispute with pay pal! Even if it's NIB, NIP, request pics!!!

Oasis 07-17-2011 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Andy Koback (Post 9401386)
Request pictures of anything you buy!!! If the pics and product don't match, you got a legit complaint and a good shot at a dispute with pay pal! Even if it's NIB, NIP, request pics!!!

Yeah, my "fault" on that one I did look at the photos but not close enough I guess..when the seller said it came with a certain brand of parts and I did not call them on it, I guess some how it's my fault and not the sellers. Some of the stuff I can't see that well because I'm looking at photos on my phone so you can't see the scratched up stuff and it's hard to see the hinge pins and tie rods..so I guess it's buyer beware on this board, if you get a POS it's your fault because you should have known better !

tony donlin 07-17-2011 03:42 PM

nobody cares. quit:cry::cry: its not like you got took completely. take it with a grain of salt and get sympathy somewhere else

chazekxt 07-17-2011 04:23 PM

wow

Originally Posted by tony donlin (Post 9401614)
nobody cares. quit:cry::cry: its not like you got took completely. take it with a grain of salt and get sympathy somewhere else

wow dude dont be rude.......

Oasis 07-17-2011 04:29 PM

Whatever dude..just like I said, doesnt take long for the bottom feeders like you to show up..

havocman 07-17-2011 06:49 PM

Geez a cyber geek...#1: I CARE!!!!
#2: I have yet to see salt worth what Oasis paid.
#3: This is an information post NOT sympathy.