Psychob4- bad seller

Old 07-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default Psychob4- bad seller

Bad seller, sold me an esc that was supposed to be perfect, but when received case was burnt from soldering iron and capacitor looks as if been drug down street.

Avoid him.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)

Originally Posted by kikcaffine View Post
Bad seller, sold me an esc that was supposed to be perfect, but when received case was burnt from soldering iron and capacitor looks as if been drug down street.

Avoid him.
go file another paypal claim .

YOU REMOVED WIRES FROM THE SPEED CONTROL!!!

YOU REMOVED EVERYTHING, YOU DE SOLDERED THE THING, AND IDK WHAT ELSE.

GO LIE TO PAYPAL SOME MORE,,, EBAY TRANSACTION HA!

BTW HE WAS EVEN GIVEN A STEAL OF A DEAL A SUPER DEAL!!! AND IS STILL COMPLAINING!!!!

Old 07-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Tech Elite

Heres a photo BEFORE HE TOUCHED IT.

$35.00 DOLLARS FOR THIS . How can you go wrong
Old 07-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Calls my cell and says all he wanted was an APOLOGY. thought that was given long ago, and even helped him. I guess he wants to be Mr. Tough Guy and show everyone who is boss.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:47 PM

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Not taking any sides here, but even for just 35 dollars for that esc I def. wouldn't have bought it from the looks of that pic..........

The deans plug in that pic. looks bad, very bad, kind of hard to see but it looks like its almost caught fire from a bad connection, especially around the terminals on top and bottom.......

I read the other post before it was removed, and it seems like its going to come down to what paypal decides I guess, and I'll leave it at that, but kikcaff. you def. should of taken pictures of the bad terminals etc etc before you touched or messed with them, actually I wouldn't of messed with them at all and would of asked for a full refund as soon as you saw the condition........
Old 07-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ilanstylz View Post
Not taking any sides here, but even for just 35 dollars for that esc I def. wouldn't have bought it from the looks of that pic..........

The deans plug in that pic. looks bad, very bad, kind of hard to see but it looks like its almost caught fire from a bad connection, especially around the terminals on top and bottom.......

I read the other post before it was removed, and it seems like its going to come down to what paypal decides I guess, and I'll leave it at that, but kikcaff. you def. should of taken pictures of the bad terminals etc etc before you touched or messed with them, actually I wouldn't of messed with them at all and would of asked for a full refund as soon as you saw the condition........
For 35 bucks you can upgrade it with novak, thats what I would have done, Or you could just replace the wires for about 8 bucks. and its like new.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:02 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 205 (100%+)

start listing this in your sale threads.....

DUE TO THE NATURE OF OFF-ROAD RACING, EVERYTHING IS SOLD AS-IS!

If it works, re-wire it and use it......$35 is nothing for an esc.....I hope you guys get this resolved.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 View Post

Heres a photo BEFORE HE TOUCHED IT.

$35.00 DOLLARS FOR THIS . How can you go wrong
Was this pic in the for sale ad? If so, I wouldn't have been expecting much based on the way it looks. No offense, just that it looks like it's seen it's fair share of use. IMO for $35, if it works, run it.

Hope you guys get this straightened out.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:15 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
Was this pic in the for sale ad? If so, I wouldn't have been expecting much based on the way it looks. No offense, just that it looks like it's seen it's fair share of use. IMO for $35, if it works, run it.

Hope you guys get this straightened out.
For $35 yes if it works that's a bargain who cares if looks like crap if you both work something out I will fix both of your negative feedbacks if not both negative feedbacks will remain as is and they will not be removed.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
For $35 yes if it works that's a bargain who cares if looks like crap if you both work something out I will fix both of your negative feedbacks if not both negative feedbacks will remain as is and they will not be removed.
There is nothing to work out, THe kid lied.

Payment was sent as a GIft. He then calls up Paypal tells paypal he bought the item through Ebay, then Files a Claim. Puts a hold on my whole entire account which is used for Business. And now I have over 10K being Held for this $35.00 ESC.

He completely was out of line, out of hand and still constantly lies from day one. He even went to my Site got my Cell # AFTER HE FILED THE COMPLAINT. Then he threatens me, and then says if I send him his money FIRST, he then will send back my item, and take down the complaint.

He is a liar, a fool and I really dont care now about my feedback, because I just sold about 20 items and will get another 20+ POSITIVES . Dont really care about this Low life.

$35.00 for a Novak speed control.... Cmon you cannot beat it...... Let alone

YOU CAN SEND IT IN FOR UPGRADE AND GET ABOUT $65.00 OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!!!!

So no matter what to me, He made out like a Bandit, let alone I just bought that Switch for $12.99
Old 07-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Wow.

You would think that if it were two "0's" after the 35, it would warrant such drama....

That deans plug job is ugly, but for 35? Sheesh.... you could still flip that thing on Ebay and make $$$ on it. Put some fresh heat shrink around the cap, done!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 View Post
There is nothing to work out, THe kid lied.

Payment was sent as a GIft. He then calls up Paypal tells paypal he bought the item through Ebay, then Files a Claim. Puts a hold on my whole entire account which is used for Business. And now I have over 10K being Held for this $35.00 ESC.

He completely was out of line, out of hand and still constantly lies from day one. He even went to my Site got my Cell # AFTER HE FILED THE COMPLAINT. Then he threatens me, and then says if I send him his money FIRST, he then will send back my item, and take down the complaint.

He is a liar, a fool and I really dont care now about my feedback, because I just sold about 20 items and will get another 20+ POSITIVES . Dont really care about this Low life.

$35.00 for a Novak speed control.... Cmon you cannot beat it...... Let alone

YOU CAN SEND IT IN FOR UPGRADE AND GET ABOUT $65.00 OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!!!!

So no matter what to me, He made out like a Bandit, let alone I just bought that Switch for $12.99
Its really funny when you know the true part of the story how much of what you just wrote is a total fabrication of the truth. You can keep living in your dream world fixing your xbox's for a living kid. The dispute's been pulled from paypal, I spent a half hour fixing and resoldering the cap so it would work correctly. (hopefully)

This thread can be closed and we can all move on.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)
Thumbs down Psychob4- bad seller

that was your 1st mistake paying as a gift. the 2nd was buying this piece of s--t. looks like crap. bargen or not. tlak about getting bent over.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by slasher666 View Post
that was your 1st mistake paying as a gift. the 2nd was buying this piece of s--t. looks like crap. bargen or not. tlak about getting bent over.
Go cry to your mommy for some money so you can Race.

Looks arent everything buddy

Thats like saying you wouldnt buy a 57 chevy cuz it was Pink and had Pink flames. Or it was Crashed.. People are Dumb' Fall back in line Soldier
Old 07-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I don't know the truth about this deal but the flaming sure is childish. If the buyer did in fact desolder wires and attempt repairs before contacting the seller to complain I would consider the complaint void. By "working" on the ESC you pretty much claimed it at yours at that point. If you didn't want it you should have stopped immediately and started a dialect to send back.

If the conversation was before removing the wires that changes things a little. Then there could have been a discussion about options and depending on what and how things were handled perhaps a resolution.

As I see it, that's the facts I can get from this. I had two speed controls in exact same shape as the stated one above. I sold an nice old brushed esc for $20.00 and bonused the other 2 esc's in the box. They worked, but I couldn't sell them. Why.. they were ugly and your bound to get somebody upset because they paid money for it.

Good luck with resolving your issues.

EDIT: I apologize.. I didn't read the last comment by kik and wasn't aware that the OP stated that it's handled, close the thread, and move on.. My Bad!

Last edited by eri3f0g; 07-16-2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Shouldn't have posted.. it's over

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.