R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   OuickShot is a scammer (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/5267-ouickshot-scammer.html)

grinch77 05-16-2002 02:03 PM

OuickShot where are you?????

Did trade with this guy on may 3rd shipped my car and still haven't recived my car from him and he won't return my pm either.
If anyone knows how to contact this guy please let me know.
Thanks,
Craig

QuickShot 05-27-2002 08:55 PM

SCAMMER ????????

ARE U LOOKING FOR ME ??? Here I am Craig...... Well, U can call me what ever U like cos U have all the right to do so... :( but scammer i am not.... I did tell u that I'll get back to U with the tracking no. right? that's bcos I have to leave for overseas trip on urgent matter immediately and did tell my wife to shipped it on my behalf and for whatever reason, she forget to do so. PLEASE READ YOUR PM. I have few clean transection and I dont want my name to be blacklisted just bcos of this incident..... I know u r frustrated and I AM SINCERELY REALLY REALLY SORRY. READ UR PM AND THE CHOICE IS URS

Tommi Makkinen 05-27-2002 10:37 PM

now now, calm down. everything can be resolved by a clean and trouble free talk. no more inflamed comments please. we are in this hobby for fun...:)

QuickShot 05-27-2002 11:07 PM

Tommi Makkinen... agreed with u that we are in this hobby for fun ..... but I dont think he reason thing out, somebody from this forum who know me quit well did tell him why I disappeared for a while .... I'm not here to flame anybody, I just want to clear my name and that's about all.....

Tommi Makkinen 05-27-2002 11:25 PM

Originally posted by QuickShot
Tommi Makkinen... agreed with u that we are in this hobby for fun ..... but I dont think he reason thing out, somebody from this forum who know me quit well did tell him why I disappeared for a while .... I'm not here to flame anybody, I just want to clear my name and that's about all.....
Quickshot... i understand perfectly what you mean. i just mis typed the part about the inflamed comments. its not aimed at you but rather at all of us in general... i was subscribed to a web forum site like this. it was called Gundam Project. its a site for enthusiasts of the Gundam Z robot series. Unfortunately, egos there were rather big and easy to burst. There were more flames there than a Boy scout bonfire! it was hell. in the end, the webmaster shut down the whole site because it got out of hand. it was a pity. i loved the site. I just hope that we all get along in the hobby. if some people wont understand the situation youve been through, then tough on them. i hope grinch77 understands man...

MX3 05-28-2002 12:02 AM

hello scamshot!!ooops quickshot!!:sneaky: :D
scammer??hehehe....see i told u to sell your stuffs to me u dont want to...now being label a scammer due to miscommunication...so what else u have left to sell???maybe i'll wait for a while till u get bored with micro(highly possible) then sell me cheap

grinch77 05-29-2002 02:20 PM

Hey man I was just trying to get your attenion I used that as a last resort.And it still took two weeks for you to contact me after I made this post.So say what you want all I wanted is to do the trade.I held up my end of the deal.....by the way did you notice the dates on the post it was two weeks ago.So I aperciate you finally getting a hold of me.So do what you want send me back the micro or the corally.

Craig

QuickShot 05-29-2002 11:10 PM

I noticed the date ..... didn't I say that I was on overseas business trip ........ It can take 1 or 2 day or maybe 2 to 3 mth. If I wanted to cheat I would not be around anymore!

grinch77 05-30-2002 02:57 PM

You didn't tell me you were out of town until two days ago.Any ways i am posting a appology to QuickShot for calling him a scammer.I want to settle this like an adult and get it over with.

Craig

Tommi Makkinen 05-31-2002 04:48 AM

Is'nt that much better?

Now then, is'nt that much better guys? there's nothing better than good and proper communication... If we went this way all the time then we can all get along...:) :) :)

grinch77 06-18-2002 02:34 PM

still no car?????????????

Matt M. 06-19-2002 08:00 PM

well, i should not get in this, but i have dealt with the ginch, and he is a good trader......so quick, it has been almost three weeks, where is his stuff....

grinch77 06-20-2002 05:23 PM

thanks for the back up,still lovin the tc3

Matt M. 06-20-2002 05:45 PM

likewise on the micro...the cash was great also...:p :D ;) ;) ;)

grinch77 06-25-2002 02:13 PM

WHERE IS MY CAR IT IS COMING UP ON TWO MONTHS NOW!!
SO THIS MAKES YOU A SCAMMER AND A LIAR?