Wiki Posts
Search

Dancomer stay away

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrofume
I run and deal with dan all the time and im not backing every single deal he has done cause i don't know every single deal.But this one i will say your defiantly just talking out your A$$.For one you did the trade in person so therefore you would of seen everything you are lying about unless your a COMPLETE moron.And since this deal happend 3 months ago and your just now coming on here bashing him makes absolutley no sense.Making this thread only makes you look bad.

Gotta love the newbies
no need for name calling
Old 06-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 97 (99%+)

Originally Posted by nitrofume
I run and deal with dan all the time and its always been great and he has helped me out a ton with parts when i needed them and many other people.and im not backing every single deal he has done cause i don't know every single deal.But i will say your defiantly just talking out your A$$ about this deal.You did the trade in person so therefore you seen everything you were getting up close and personal and if it was bent you would of seen it rite then and there.And since this deal happend 3 months ago and your just now coming on here bashing him makes absolutley no sense.
Its just your apinion, just like the other guy. I have seen lots of his 4 sale adds and some of the stuff he was saleing looked like junk. And some looked to be in great shape. The pipe could have easly be tweaked or twisted,and unnoticeable to the saler or buyer. Its the chance you take for buying "used" parts. Looks like he is drawing alot attention to his self and not defending his sales!?! Everyone should be aware of what there buying on these forums. And and ask for extra pictures. Over the years i've saw tons of his post's and even had a run in with him on one of my 4 sale threads. But i said my peace to Dan and all is well. I think alot of the deals he had was not all his falt,cause most of the time a buyer is looking for something for nothing, and wants new items for a lowball'ed price.. Just my 2cents
Old 06-25-2011, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slasher666
the trade was a 5bss roller. with running motor. i got a couple of pipes and a clone 2speed. that was not worth it. but my bad there. was told by dan oh everything works just fine. well whe i got home tried to put a pipe on. it was bent would not even bolt on to the motor. then he calls me sayes the motor was bad. well if u would of checked it out when i was there then there would of not been a deal. so in the future will never deal with him. if u trade with him. he wants something in better condation then what he is giveing u.

take your own advice.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)
Default Dancomer

tzap mind your own dam business.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default really?

go to a public forum then tell people to mind their own business? Sorry but this is a court of public opinion, and you should absolutely take your own advice.

Truth hurts haha
Old 07-05-2011, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

and another thread comes to an end