R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Dancomer is a bad seller,liar and scammer !! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/525198-dancomer-bad-seller-liar-scammer.html)

williey186 06-20-2011 10:36 AM

Dancomer is a bad seller,liar and scammer !!

I traded this guy a full set of Baja Tarmacs for a 2 speed tranny for my Baja, Tranny was "complete" and was coming with all the part's to rebuild it when needed and he said he just rebuilt it. Well when I got it it was missing all the screw's and pins, gear cover and he had the C clip's and the bearing on the lay shaft was froze up so I told him I didn;t want the half that he sent and he told me that he didn't know I wanted all the part's to it and that he was using them on his other car but he would send them to me with the new bearing but not until he got something out of it so I told him that I would just send it back to him, It was shipped back to him over a week ago and now he is saying he never received it back and like a dumba$#^ I didn't way for delivery confirmation because like I told him I would just eat the shipping and send it back since it was an odvious scam ( no way to not notice the main bearing seized )

If one of the moderator's can look at my PM from Dan and see that he was furious and was going to have is family come visit me because I told him the part's were missing and couldn't call him on command you can see what kind of peron we are dealing with. If you need me to forward the PM's to you send me a PM telling me how to do so.
Not I get back in town from a funeral Saturday night and he has posted that I am the scammer on my other sale's.
Kinda funny that there is not one E-mail or missed call on my phone from him but he pull's this crap.

Dan I can't prove that you did get it but it's a safe bet that you did but you and the other's tell me what a fair solution would be right here on this thread so there is no confusion later about what was said.

Kylar 06-20-2011 10:56 AM

HUGE Mistake not getting delivery confirmation on the parts you sent back. I hope you at least kept the receipt for shipping.

440swinger-kid 06-20-2011 11:04 AM

From what I hear (from a good buddy on here that knows Dancomer from the local drag strip in IL) this Dancomer is banned on many rc sites for ripping guys off but he has 100% here. Make sure to find the receipt and post the PM conversation. Did he ask you to send the 2 speed back for a refund or what?

williey186 06-20-2011 11:07 AM

Yea I know but he was an A$^ from the start and I told him in the begining that I would send it back when he paid the shipping since it was had odvious issue's that couldn't have been missed. I just wanted done with the deal so I sent it back and paid the shipping myself just to be done.
Now he is sending PM's saying he didn't know how to get ahold of me after he has allready send he tried to get ahold of me repeatedlly.
Like I said IF he didn't get it back (big if ) then he can post a fair resolution to the problem here so he can't have memory problem's again and I will take care of it in a fair to both of us manner.

williey186 06-20-2011 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid (Post 9280752)
From what I hear (from a good buddy on here that knows Dancomer from the local drag strip in IL) this Dancomer is banned on many rc sites for ripping guys off but he has 100% here. Make sure to find the receipt and post the PM conversation. Did he ask you to send the 2 speed back for a refund or what?

No he shipped the tranny to me first and I was to ship him a set of Tarmac's in return. When the deal went south we talked on the phone and I told him that there was no way he could have missed the bearing in a rebuild and that when he said complete I assumed that meant complete. I told him that when he paid the return shipping then I would send it back. Well I just wanted done with it and I paid the shipping and set it back. Now over a week later he say's it is missing. Like I said what good would it do me to steal half of a fried tranny ??

Most of the deal was made over the phone ( but he don't know how to get ahold of me) but I can post the PM's if we can't get to a resolution.

440swinger-kid 06-20-2011 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by williey186 (Post 9280787)
No he shipped the tranny to me first and I was to ship him a set of Tarmac's in return. When the deal went south we talked on the phone and I told him that there was no way he could have missed the bearing in a rebuild and that when he said complete I assumed that meant complete. I told him that when he paid the return shipping then I would send it back. Well I just wanted done with it and I paid the shipping and set it back. Now over a week later he say's it is missing. Like I said what good would it do me to steal half of a fried tranny ??

Most of the deal was made over the phone ( but he don't know how to get ahold of me) but I can post the PM's if we can't get to a resolution.

So do you have the tracking or receipt?

williey186 06-20-2011 11:19 AM

Didn't spend the extra dollar for the tracking like an idiot and I am looking for the post office receipt now.

FTSC10 06-20-2011 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid (Post 9280752)

O rly now? :D

440swinger-kid 06-20-2011 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by FTSC10 (Post 9280836)
O rly now? :D

Where have you been buddy....lol

Was hoping you saw this

FTSC10 06-20-2011 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by williey186 (Post 9280787)

Over the phone was your first mistake, deal in pm's or in emails, make sure there is always a paper trail!

over the phone is he said/she said hearsay.

Find a shipment receipt, and Call his local Police department...it wont be the first time its been done.

BTW, who trades a two speed BAJA transmission, for a set of tarmacs? that shoulda been the first redflag!

FTSC10 06-20-2011 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid (Post 9280839)
Where have you been buddy....lol

Was hoping you saw this

Staying busy! it was purely by chance i noticed this honestly, i clicked on new posts at the top, and was just going to the for sale forums to see if i can find some stuff to buy that i dont need haha.

440swinger-kid 06-20-2011 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by FTSC10 (Post 9280868)
Staying busy! it was purely by chance i noticed this honestly, i clicked on new posts at the top, and was just going to the for sale forums to see if i can find some stuff to buy that i dont need haha.

Lucky lol Yeah I sent the OP Daniels phone number and a lot of links about him ripping guys off for r/c and honda vtec stuff

Kind of funny he has not posted in here?

williey186 06-20-2011 11:50 AM

Thanks for the input and the info guy's. I allway's like to put a voice with who I am dealing with so I have allway's talked to people on the phone, can get a better feel for what kinda person they are talking to them but I see that you are right about the paper trail so that's the way i will go from now on.
Dan just PMed me and said that the only way he would settle this was for me to call him and settle it on the phone (suppose that mean's he don't want no paper trail ? ) but like I told him, no matter how we settle this at this point he has trashed me on every other post I have so how would he fix that.

williey186 06-20-2011 12:38 PM

Well it look's like FTSC10 and 440swinger-kid are right. FTSC10 you are right on both count's I made some mistake's in this deal that I have learned from and won't repeat.
Dan had told me that the value of the tranny was 80.00 is why he offered to trade for the Tarmac's, well I have been offering to work for a resolution and he has been PMing me. Now that he has trashed me everywhere his resolution is that he valued the tranny at 170.00 so he think's a fair deal would be to pay him 70.00, half of what it was worth !! He valued it at 80.00 2-3 week's ago and now it is worth 170.00. Kinda like you guy's said why did he offer to trade it for a set of tire's if it was worth 170.00 ??
Lesson learned on my end !!!

Dancomer 06-20-2011 12:41 PM

never knew this thread was started.

i sent first
2 speed was used
i sent pics first of everything that was included
any deal that has ever had an issue was always fixed
we spoke on the phone with no issue in the beginning
he knew the 2 speed was used
i never left out any info on it, answered all the questions he asked
why should i have to pay for the shipping back to me?
not my fault that you never put tracking or DL on the package
i never got it. you prolly never sent it. where is the receipt.

why would i bring this up if i did get it.....where is there logic in that?

you straight up scammed me out of this deal.

make it right and that is that.