Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
2 offenders:  sancho815 and rcmadman316 >

2 offenders: sancho815 and rcmadman316

2 offenders: sancho815 and rcmadman316

Old 06-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 1176 (100%+)
Default 2 offenders: sancho815 and rcmadman316

Sancho815 and rcmadman316 both origianlly had ZERO feedback and both had LOSI 22s for sale.

rcmadman316: There was a problem with his paypal and the payment went unclaimed even after he stated it was fixed. Clearly had sellers remorse or found a higher bidder. Said he calls the races at Mike's in Porter, TX. Never communicated back anything after he said he was shipping. Obviously money never changed hands because paypal didn't work, but could have been honest...

sancho815: Paid, went through, never heard anything back about shipment being made. Waited 4 days and got one message back saying tracking info would be sent when he got home. From there nada. Paypal case pending. Saw someone did leave him feedback that I had just sold something to. He got what he bought??? Again sellers remorse or better offer???

Lessons learned: I don't need a 22 , always pay new/suspect users with paypal AND use your credit card because if paypal doesn't help, your credit card company will!

Last edited by bigwavedave33; 06-16-2011 at 08:09 AM. Reason: added new/suspect users
Old 06-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

What was the offense? That they didn't sell you anything?

"Always pay suspect users with paypal..."? How about don't buy from suspect users?

Not trying to be smart, just curious if the issue is more than you not getting a 22.

Did they refund, or did the dispute get you your money?

Last edited by marooko; 06-15-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
What was the offense? That they didn't sell you anything?

"Aways pay suspect users with paypal..."? How about don't buy from suspect users?

Not trying to be smart, just curious if the issue is more than you not getting a 22.

Did they refund, or did the dispute get you your money?
+1
Old 06-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 1176 (100%+)

rcmadman316 agreed on a price, sent me his paypal, I sent paypal. Paypal went unclaimed, so I messaged him. I canceled the paypal. He eventually said he got it fixed. I sent paypal again. He apologized for the issue and said he would add something extra and ship that day. I sent paypal again. I assumed since he said he fixed his paypal that it went through. He message with some BS saying he didn't want to claim it until it was shipped. Then NOTHING. Not a peep or a message back. So I canceled the payment again. That is just shady and dishonest. If he chose to sell it to someone elsse or no longer was for sale he should have communicated that back.

sancho815: agreed on a price, sent me his paypal, I sent paypal. Asked for tracking info, never got tracking info. Asked via email and PM. Nothing ever updated in paypal either. Sent final message stating I was opening paypal case if info not received. Got nothing. After I opened case got a PM stating info coming when he returned. Its been a week since that message. I nor paypal have gotten any communications from sancho815. Paypal case is pending. No refund has been offered.

"How about don't buy from suspect users?": well new users have to start somewhere. In the case of rcmadman316 he's been on since 2007 and stated he calls the races in Houston and was very responsive to PMs. Thus buying from new/suspect users, you should always use paypal AND use your credit card to be double protected.

Maybe I was venting a little about being jacked around over these 2 deals. Seems kind of fishy so I posted something to warn others. As far as not getting a 22 I don't care. If I want one I'll get one.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

New users, I understand. Suspect, I wouldn't even consider it. To me, new doesn't equal suspect.

The first transaction seems like he may have PayPal issues. The second one is the one that sounds shady to me, mainly because you've yet to receive your funds.

Sorry about your hassle.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
New users, I understand. Suspect, I wouldn't even consider it. To me, new doesn't equal suspect.

The first transaction seems like he may have PayPal issues. The second one is the one that sounds shady to me, mainly because you've yet to receive your funds.

Sorry about your hassle.
The second one sounds shady..really..sounds like a scam to me..