not too good of a guy

Old 06-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default not too good of a guy

im talking about a guy named travis light out of galena md. screen name dirtneck on dirtoval and rctech as well as an ebay account shorecountry rc.i had two rtr mini sliders,he told me hed trade two mini ts that needed assembly and a bunch of parts.told me it would have to be in two boxes.his first box arrived with enough stuff to build almost one. some new packaged propulse parts and a radio with no battery tray.i sent him the sliders and asked if he had another box coming my way.he said he did..so here i sit waiting on a battery tray,a radio,esc reciever,and servo.he has not responded to any emails or messages ive sent..(my nice guy outlook gave him a good feedback on the first box)so...not like i expect this to get worked out,i just purchased all the parts and radio i need from somewhere else(chalked up to experience and a loss)i just felt it fair to warn others.thanks for the ear guys!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

wow what a bad deal! i sure hope he makes good on the rest of the parts. should have told him box for a box that seems fair. good luck and thanks for telling us about it.