I must attract these sellers?!?!?!

Reply

Old 06-09-2011, 06:53 PM
  #31  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 285
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ssmilie View Post
So now you fight hard to make sure that whoever dosnt correct things with you dose. But the instanst someone shows that you made a mistake and wants it corrected you run away insted of trying to fix it?
You cant say I didnt try I made you an offer, you wanted double that, sorry I am done, go file a police report. The items I had problems with were not for me, I had my sons and there friend who is staying with us rite now, asking me about they trucks before and after school every day, thats why I made a big deal out of getting lied to and decieved, I have not lied to you or tryed to decieve you, I was going to pay for an item that I was sure was ending up back in your possesion, just like handing a stranger $70, but you wanted more for me not shipping with tracking, I think you seen a chance to get more and you took it, now you get nothing.... There were working mamba pros in the fs section for less than $70.... Im done with this transaction, not running away just had enough...

On another note, steve is making good with our transaction, he is going to give the kid a few extra parts, and the other body... And he now has his truck, I ended up now installing a tekin rs, with an x12 10.5 motor {I originally bought for my tc car but never installed}, and a ds1313 servo, so he is happy, and pretty well setup now... {after a couple trucks now, he gets the best one}...
My sons have separate rooms, but since he has been staying with us they all sleep in our guest room which has a queen size bed and a full size bunk bed with a trundle bed under it and when I went in there to shut off the tv's tonight he has the truck by his bed, I went downstairs to get the camera and take a picture, but my wife was like "you cant take a picture of someone elses kid while hes sleeping plus the flash will wake them all up", but anyway, mission accomplished ----------happy children...
turb06le240 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:03 PM
  #32  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (50)
 
440swinger-kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 2,783
Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by turb06le240 View Post
On another note, steve is making good with our transaction, he is going to give the kid a few extra parts, and the other body... And he now has his truck, I ended up now installing a tekin rs, with an x12 10.5 motor {I originally bought for my tc car but never installed}, and a ds1313 servo, so he is happy, and pretty well setup now... {after a couple trucks now, he gets the best one}...
My sons have separate rooms, but since he has been staying with us they all sleep in our guest room which has a queen size bed and a full size bunk bed with a trundle bed under it and when I went in there to shut off the tv's tonight he has the truck by his bed, I went downstairs to get the camera and take a picture, but my wife was like "you cant take a picture of someone elses kid while hes sleeping plus the flash will wake them all up", but anyway, mission accomplished ----------happy children...
Very cool..... LOL I remember my first r/c truck.... Im pretty sure it was next to me also x-mas night.... Glad the kids are finally happy just sucks to see another good guy on here get screwed around to the point of leaving the site...
440swinger-kid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:55 PM
  #33  
Tech Master
iTrader: (64)
 
ssmilie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,348
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Default

You told me you were going to give me $70 that was it. And I didn't get my equipment back. So all I can tell is that you have it working in some of your vehicales right now. You never asked what I would like out of the deal becaues we had made a deal that you backed out of. As far as lieing you told me that when you talked to the post office they said return to sender items all went back parcial service and now you say fisrt class. Obviously this is just a forum not like ebay. So you saw a opertunity since you had the equipment in you had to try and push me into saying yes to less of a deal than we had agreed on. I will be fileing that report, and send you a copy of the report number. I am the one out my shipping plus equipment while you are sitting back thinking how big and bad you are carrying your gun and making all kinds of money. If that is what makes you happy then so be it. You will probably go bragging to people about how you have a theft report filed on you.
ssmilie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:26 AM
  #34  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 285
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ssmilie View Post
You told me you were going to give me $70 that was it. And I didn't get my equipment back. So all I can tell is that you have it working in some of your vehicales right now. You never asked what I would like out of the deal becaues we had made a deal that you backed out of. As far as lieing you told me that when you talked to the post office they said return to sender items all went back parcial service and now you say fisrt class. Obviously this is just a forum not like ebay. So you saw a opertunity since you had the equipment in you had to try and push me into saying yes to less of a deal than we had agreed on. I will be fileing that report, and send you a copy of the report number. I am the one out my shipping plus equipment while you are sitting back thinking how big and bad you are carrying your gun and making all kinds of money. If that is what makes you happy then so be it. You will probably go bragging to people about how you have a theft report filed on you.
The esc didnt work, you yourself knew that very well, you had tons of posts trying to figure it out, it was junk, I still have faith it will show up, then you can throw it away ,or sell it to someone else and go threw this again. I have 2 RS Pros on my shelf as back ups, as well as one in all my 10th scales, so believe me Im not using a mamba pro... I didnt try to push you into less of a deal, I sent the items back, then after they didnt show up in a week, just not to be bothered I offered you $70 since that is what a working one would be worth, you must of said "wow this guy is going to just give me $70 that fast hell give me more" So I didnt want to make accusations but since you did by saying I have it in one of my vehicles, I am almost positve you got the item a few weeks ago and figured there was no way I could prove it, so you could have your items and my money, now you can just have your broken items, because Im not giving you anything... So go file your false police report, if it causes me one moment more than this of slander and defamation I will go out of my way to make sure you pay for your actions, I get a great deal on attorney services, since I use my brother...
turb06le240 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:55 AM
  #35  
Tech Master
iTrader: (64)
 
ssmilie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,348
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Default

Yes a police report is being filed. No I do not know that you are sitting on the equipment. I said that out of anger and will apologize for that. This I am going to say not out of anger but hoping you just take a second and think about what other people did to you. Now that is how I am fealing. I see where you would be upset as long as you sent it and things are as you say but please take a step back for a second and look at it from my point.
ssmilie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:15 AM
  #36  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 285
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ssmilie View Post
Yes a police report is being filed. No I do not know that you are sitting on the equipment. I said that out of anger and will apologize for that. This I am going to say not out of anger but hoping you just take a second and think about what other people did to you. Now that is how I am fealing. I see where you would be upset as long as you sent it and things are as you say but please take a step back for a second and look at it from my point.
That is the first thing I did, hence why I offered you $70 with out having anything in my possession and little doubt that your items would arrive {Im sure you believe me when I say I would rather of had them show up by now, I didnt want it to take this long, but they were clearly marked and I dont doubt they will show up if they havent already}. And if you truly believe that everything worked awesome when I plugged it in and Im driving them around in some imaginary car and there was nothing wrong after you tryed them for weeks with no good results, then I feel sorry for you because its a long stretch and not what happened... I remember thinking to myself, wow this guy is stand up, after you said to send the stuff back and not to throw in the money for shipping, that was big to me, and now Im thinking back that maybe you had something up your sleeve the entire time, because what were you going to do with the equipment, I have know with out a doubt they were useless, when I looked in the motor cans, they were literally smoothed over melted flat, Ive only seen one other motor like that since Ive started in rc. So I plugged in a brand new cm36 and the esc had hardley any output, so I plugged it into the pc and reset it to factory defaults, still nothing, so I turned everything up and still nothing, it actually got worse. So I called castle, and he walked me through a few things, and said it had to was broken and needed to be sent in for repair....

But anyway, I am sorry this didnt work out, but these posts are getting us no where, I apologize for anything I did wrong, and if you didnt get your items back, I am truly sorry for that, but I sent them, I did just as I said. I dont screw people, and until I started dealing on here, I hardly ever got screwed, {not directed at everyone, because I did have some good dealings also, and met some nice guys, and sold some stuff too, which all them guys seemed more than happy}
I hate having hard feelings, but it looks like this is going to end with them no matter what the outcome, so Im going to have to say good bye, again Im sorry if you really didnt get your items back. But in my eyes you are really only out the cost of shipping, since the sc and motors were truly inoperable, {you know this because you would have used them instead of trying to trade them for working equipment}, and there are working ones available for less than it would cost to repair them...
So in closing, I try'ed to make good, you wanted more, now you just get more aggravation going down to the pd and filing a report for a broken item that can be purchased new for under $150 {if it wasnt discontinued}.
I wish this ended better and obviously I hate to see this unfold, but it is what it is.... Good luck...
turb06le240 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service