I got SCAMMED :( sucks, second time....

Old 05-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid View Post
Messed with Oil and hate the smell and mess....lol I have done new construction install in Estes Park, Colorado and loved it out there and the pay was great for being new. Most of the work I have done was retrofitting new systems. Done boilers also in Colorado for the house as well as the driveways, floors, and stairs for the outside.... Love pex....lol I actually enjoy sheet metal work the most.

The local shops dont hire the younger guys since jobs are hard to come buy so only have a little over two years in hvac work in the field and two years of schooling. Have done tons of side jobs tho.....

Also Inferno is right im not certified yet..... it sucks im kind of stuck in ohio till my wife gets done with her schooling to be a teacher
I used to like doing sheet metal {you feel like you accomplished something in a short time, because it goes so fast, Ive done thousands of feet of duct work}, but lately I crings when we have jobs with more than a couple transitions and some flex duct....
I also do a lot of radiant, and pecs is great, I use wirsbo expansion so its also a lot of work, but still better than sweating pipes all day...
Old 05-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by turb06le240 View Post
I didnt mean that as an insult, but we have a marketable trade and shouldnt be working for less than $15. I pay helpers $15 and licensed guys $18 with bennies, or $20 with out... $10 is unacceptable for an HVAC tech. And hes a mopar man {I used to be until I got bit by the hot rod bug, now Im all about the 30's fords {powered by gm engines of course, lol} I have a 34 2 dr sedan and a 39 2 door sedan that I am in love with, used to have a 69 roadrunner {440 4speed not original but in there with an air grabber}, and about 3 years ago I sold my 73 cuda back to the original Arizona owner who hunted the car down!!! My father has a 68 {maybe 69 I cant remember} charger 440 6 pack 4 speed with a/c...
No insult taken..... These local shops actually start at $8.19/hour (union min wage I guess)........

Not into the hot rods yet just the Willys but am starting to like the old pick-ups..... and some gm products

Where are you located because $15 sounds darn good right now.....
Old 05-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

nice chattin with ya, good luck with your deal here!
Old 05-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Yea, I would be bouncing off walls for $18/hr! But only $8/hr for now. This area of Ohio is a dead zone. Built on Coal mines and steel mills. Both of which have slowed to a grinding hult. Coal mines are slowly picking up, but if your dad or good friend of the family isnt high up your not getting in there. More less a gamble of $400 for classes and cert. to see if it happins. Other than that... Temp services(gen labor) or reatail and resturants.
But oe the whole scam thing.... I think 11 days with no contact at all for days and catching him buying any other hobby or collectable worth $10-$20 isnt cool! He doesnt have the best intentions IMO. If he did he would have sent it Parcel Post without the delivery confirmation for about $10 or atleast keeped steady contact everyday with you. I think your on the right track. Call his and your PD now. 10 days is way more than enough time to get a few bucks together to mail a light 2wd 1/10. Like you said..You sold three items and shipped them same day. I made a trade deal tonight and its already boxed and addressed to send out in the morning! 10 days!!!! BS!!!!
Old 05-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

your all of 12 hours from me, Im in R Island
Old 05-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RCaddict0 View Post
Yea, I would be bouncing off walls for $18/hr! But only $8/hr for now. This area of Ohio is a dead zone. Built on Coal mines and steel mills. Both of which have slowed to a grinding hult. Coal mines are slowly picking up, but if your dad or good friend of the family isnt high up your not getting in there. More less a gamble of $400 for classes and cert. to see if it happins. Other than that... Temp services(gen labor) or reatail and resturants.
But oe the whole scam thing.... I think 11 days with no contact at all for days and catching him buying any other hobby or collectable worth $10-$20 isnt cool! He doesnt have the best intentions IMO. If he did he would have sent it Parcel Post without the delivery confirmation for about $10 or atleast keeped steady contact everyday with you. I think your on the right track. Call his and your PD now. 10 days is way more than enough time to get a few bucks together to mail a light 2wd 1/10. Like you said..You sold three items and shipped them same day. I made a trade deal tonight and its already boxed and addressed to send out in the morning! 10 days!!!! BS!!!!
Exactly how i was thinking, others can think what they want, but I know whats rite, as it seems, do you... thank you sir..
Old 05-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default im sorry

im sorry this happened, i had no bad intentions,biggest thing is i just forget , im not on here to much bc i dont do rc anymore ,there is no excuse really for taking so long, ive done other deals on here and everyone has gotten ther packages,just got a new+ rating ive never ripped anyone ive got 7 positive on helifreak(under jerstolp which should have been my name here too but i screwed up) a couple on here and soon to be another for the vorza i sold.anyway im very sorry..package has been shipped

usps 0311-0240-0000-3823-8740

i know its know help but i threw in a castle link for the trouble(the real link not just the cable)
im very sorry,you will see he will get what was promised
i shipped parcel post,because of how cheap i sold the truck
thanks for your time jeremy
Old 05-28-2011, 09:22 AM
Tech Initiate

all i ask is please drop claim once package is recieved
thanks
Old 05-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Initiate

ill admit i had some bad probs years ago around 05 06(pills) and i did alot of dispicable things even to my own family nobody can feel worse about than me, but ive been clean since 07 and they have forgiven me. nuff said on that, that venomous reptiles .org thing that guy sent me a dead 7 foot king cobra i took pics..and sent them, and on rc groups whatever, dont you think there is a reson he didn't leave me a negative.im done defending myself, i gave op my number if he needs to contact me. but like i said his package is on the way.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Tech Initiate

kevin i see you got the vorza and dx3s i sent you
thanks for the positive feedback.

Originally Posted by kevin t View Post
His name is jestolp1 and name is jeremy stolp paypal is [email protected]
Old 05-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Originally Posted by jestolp1 View Post
ill admit i had some bad probs years ago around 05 06(pills) and i did alot of dispicable things even to my own family nobody can feel worse about than me, but ive been clean since 07 and they have forgiven me. nuff said on that, that venomous reptiles .org thing that guy sent me a dead 7 foot king cobra i took pics..and sent them, and on rc groups whatever, dont you think there is a reson he didn't leave me a negative.im done defending myself, i gave op my number if he needs to contact me. but like i said his package is on the way.
Thats great you made it right! I can personally relate with bad descisons. I was hooked on pills and marijuana for years ans Ive found God, NA and this great hobby which changed my life completely. But it takes a while for your descison making and judgement to come back. In early recovery I messed up a few times. Just dont rip anyone off, remember that EVERYONE can find everything now a days on the net. Stay strait man! Glad you sent his stuff with extras
Old 05-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Might I ask what you were gonna do with a 7 foot king cobra with kids around??? Snakes get out. Just sayin.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:13 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by nickdawg18 View Post
Might I ask what you were gonna do with a 7 foot king cobra with kids around??? Snakes get out. Just sayin.
+1, i hate snakes, you ever see a 6'6 guy run screaming like a little girl, just put a snake close to me you will see one!!
Old 05-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I like it how at first you said you didn't care if you spent $1000 to get him, then later said $115 is alot to you. You're the kind of person I hate selling to, so darn impatient.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by laydback View Post
I like it how at first you said you didn't care if you spent $1000 to get him, then later said $115 is alot to you. You're the kind of person I hate selling to, so darn impatient.
When did I say $115 was a lot to me? get your face f#ked buddy, I need your sh!t too? read the entire story, this was a gift for one of my sons friends thats parents dont have the money to get him a rc {there actually borrowing one of my vehicles rite now to get back and forth to work because they are having hard times...
Its over he ended up reading through, admitting fault and sent the items I paid for, why are you now chiming in, heres what I like, I like for you to get screwed and see how you enjoy that... clown
"darn impatient", seriously, next time read the entire post, I dont care if it took a month if he stayed in contact, pms and emails going a week unanswered is not acceptable.... Dont worry I wont be buying anything from you because you seem like you would wait a few weeks to hip but demand payment instantly.... So maybe if I see you list something on here, ill attach your post about people being impatient, and see how many people buy from you...
I am growing to hate the internet, I know damn well if this was an in person conversation, everyone would show respect, but on a forum, its open you dumb [email protected]#&** mouth and say anything you please...

this guys bustin balls and has 4 posts.. i dont get it.. go somewhere else please, stay out of my threads...

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service